Mortal Combat

'Not everyone deserves your good side'

Rajeev removed his shirt to show a chiseled body. Adi also removed his torn camouflage shirt. His abs were well-built and the body was filled with cuts and scraps from the accident and the recent fights.

Suhasini came running towards him when she noticed the wounds.

Suhasini: Indha nilamai le sandai veanome... You're hurt, Adi.

Adi: I gave him my word, Hasini. I don't forego my word.

She turned around and looked at Rajeev. He had a mocking smile on his face.

Rajeev: Nethu sonne... Avan vandhuruvan... Unnai kaappathiruvan nu...

Naan onnum perusa kekaleiye??? Ennai konnutu unnai kutitu pogattume.. Adhu kooda mudiyadha unga ivarala???

Suhasini looked at him with eyes full of disgust and turned her face in the other direction.

Adi: Sssh... Nee kette... Naan un munnadi irukken... Innum enna petchu???

Rajeev: I still have one more condition.

You agreed that you will fight me like a man. What if you fall during the fight, then these people might pounce on me.

Adi: So??

Rajeev: Lock all the men up in the other room, except you and me.

Fight me honestly and take her away from here. I'll let you take her away only if you kill me.

Eeshwar: Brother, veandom. Don't listen to his words.

Big guy: Boss..

Ranjan stood silently on the side as he knew his boss.

Adi: Don't you guys trust me?

He then touched his brother's shoulders and Eeshwar slightly relaxed. All the men were locked in the other room leaving Adi and Rajeev in the hall with Suhasini and Latha.

Adi didn't waste any second further. They both locked arms as they started kicking punches.

Rajeev hit him on the areas he was already hurt. Adi started bleeding.

He still had a smile and fought him. Adi kicked him in the stomach which sent him flying to the wall. Rajeev spat a mouth full of blood.

Rajeev: You still have all your vigor.

Adi smirked in response. In return, Rajeev's punches were more powerful this time and Adi defended himself.

After 30 minutes, Adi fell on his knee.

Rajeev: Enna paakure??? Epdi ivlo sandai poda kathukitten na???

4 varushama nee enakaga prepare panna maari. Naanum pannen.

Mixed martial arts, kick boxing, kung fu, taekwondo.

Unaku enna vithai theriyumo ellam enakum theriyum.

Adi just smiled at his words and stood up. This disturbed Rajeev heavily. His words of insinuations were not working on him.

Suhasini grew visibly wary as Adi kept getting wounded as their fight continued. He already spat two mouthfuls of blood. She scolded herself for bringing this on them. Tears started welling up in her eyes.

Rajeev: Look over there... Your wife is crying...

For the first time, Adi missed the punch that was coming towards him. When Rajeev said about her, his attention slipped.

Rajeev: See Suhasini... I always told you... You're his weakness. You will be his doom.

With those words, he kicked Adi further. Adi fell on the floor as he was profoundly bleeding. He wasn't even able to keep his eyes open.