Misunderstanding

'I care..
I will always care..'

On the third day, her store had been inaugurated by Harishvardhan as she wished.

Her boutique and brand names were unveiled as MAGIC...

She did not attend the function. She felt bad for not attending. But it was much needed for her then. She wanted to prove her talent to this world. So hiding her identity sounded better to her.

Adi congratulated on her boutique's inauguration. People liked their designs and it turned out much more successful than her expectations.

Suhasini recently joined Adi to attend all kinds of events in the country. She started doing her job as the first lady and princess. She started concentrating on charities. Her participation made Madhana more happier than anyone.

They were going to attend a charity ball event on a particular evening.

She graced the event in her ivory and gold chiffon gown which was embellished with small golden hibiscus flowers and it had the empire waist. The bodice and sleeves were designed with lace.

Everyone's jaw dropped when she made her entrance. The host of the event delighted to see her.

Host: Wow.. Its good to see our PM and the first lady together.

Adi nodded and Suhasini smiled.

Host: I will not stop you people for longer time..

Ma'am can you please tell us about your dress... Particularly designer...

Suhasini: I got this one from Magic..

Host: Wow.. Thank you Ma'am.. I will not hold you anymore.. Please grace the event..

------

Kala was watching this charity event in TV as she was not invited.

Kala: paathiya ma??? Ava veanumne andha store ku endorse pandra... Avaluku Ennai gaali pannanum nu ennam ma...

Lakshmi: Ama Kala.. Avaluku thimiru romba jaasthi ah dhaan pochi...

Paappom evlo naalku nu...

Anniku keka pona unga appavaiyum lekha vaiyum kooda adichu anuppirukka...

Kala: gnabagam irukku ma enaku... Ava epdi appa ve adikalam??? Appa punniyathule dhaane inga irundha...

Lakshmi: unga appa soldraru.. PM dhaan adikka vecharu nu...

Kala: iva solli kuduthuruppa ma... Avale pathi nammaku theriyadha???

Lakshmi: Ama de.. Seekrame edhachi pannanum.. Ava Anga irukradhu nammaku nalladhu illa... Un business le kai vekkurava.. Naalaiku namma veetuleiyum kai veppa...

Kala: puriyudhu ma.. Lekha edhachum sonnala???

Lakshmi: Illa.. Ava veliya varave illa adhuku apram...

Kala: Sari ma.. Ellam andha Suhasini aale...

------

They both entered the hall and got seated themselves in the center.

Adi: Enna oru perundhanmaiyana manasu....

Suhasini: Enna???

Adi: indha gown eh design pannadhu nee... Potrukradhu nee.. Promote pandradhu un brand eh... How magnanimous to promote a new brand...

She gave her sheepish smile...

Suhasini: naan en identity reveal panna matten nu dhaan sonnen.. Use panna matten nu sonnena???