The Night - Part Three

Suhasini and Adi

'I may never find words beautiful enough to describe all that you mean to me, but I will spend the rest of my life searching for them.'

Suhasini reached room from the beach. She thought to wash up herself from all the dirt and sweat. She came out of the shower to find a saree and matching jewelry on bed. She searched for any note next to the saree but there was none.

She dressed herself up in the saree. It was a netted green color saree with small red flowers embroidered. She styled her hair with beach wavy curls. She looked like a princess. She was not able to control her curiousity. She called Prerna to know about her situation. Prerna was as jittery as her.

She kept the phone by side and sat for some more time. She was planning to seduce him in one or the other way that night. He was escaping from her easily for the whole day.

Her phone started ringing. She took her phone to see Adi calling.

Suhasini: Hello... Where are you??

Adi: Why don't you come out???

Suhasini: Are you waiting outside the door???

Adi: Kind of... Come out...

She walked out of the door. He was not there.

Suhasini: You were lying..

Adi: Walk some more distance. Do you see the sideways next to our villa???

Suhasini: Yes...

Adi: Take that path and walk straight for two minutes..

She walked slowly on the round tiles and reached a path which had a welcoming arch covered in green vines. She could see him standing on the other side of that path with his phone. He was looking so smart. She wasn't able to take her eyes off him. She reached him.

She noticed him dressed in casual pastel green shirt paired with white trousers. His hair was pulled back and tied up in a ponytail.

She chuckled.

Suhasini: You look so smart..

She said looking at his eyes. She was mesmerized and was not able to remove her eyes off him.

Adi: You look beautiful today..

He took her hand and kissed. He then held her hand and walked a little distance to a small stage which was covered by hanging long pieces of clothes. The stage was decorated with cushion mattress and divan pillows. There were few plates placed on it which she weren't able to distinguish at that point.

He took her to the center of the stage and made her sit.

Suhasini: Why are we here???

Adi: Soldren...

Her curiousity was hitting it's peaks. She again scratched him..

Suhasini: Ippove sollu, Adi...

He smiled..

Adi: Sari... Do you remember what day is today???