The Night - Part Two

Prerna and Eeshwar

'A simple touch from you healed every broken piece of my heart.'

Prerna returned to her room after the game. She made up her mind to ask him everything. She didn't want to have that gap in between them. But she was so confused about how to open it to him. In the recent years, they both really grew apart a little due to their work and family situation, and she believed that they also became a reason for that distance between them.

She washed herself up and dressed in a grey velvet gown, with a slit on right thigh and an halter neck which was tied behind. She had minimal makeup and a matching hairdo. She heard her phone ringing. It was Suhasini.

Suhasini: You made your mind???

Prerna: Hmmm...

Suhasini: Tell him everything in your mind... I could sense that you didn't tell me everything... But please don't be like that with him anymore. After whatever he did for you, you really have to talk to him... Don't you think so???

Prerna: Yes... I think I will... Naanum ellam sollanum nu dhaan poren...

Suhasini: That's my girl...cheer up... I'm gonna hang up... You carry on...

Prerna: Hey... All the best to you too...

Suhasini gave a smile and hung up the call. Prerna was extremely tensed. She heard the door opening and she looked towards the hallway. Eeshwar came in.

Eeshwar: Are you ready, sweetie???

He then noticed her and was shocked to see her in that dress.

Eeshwar: Whoa... You look stunning, sweetie...

Prerna: Thank you....

She was literally tongue tied. Her words stucked in her throat. She wanted to wait for the moment to reveal everything in her mind. So she diverted the topic.

Prerna: Are we going out for dinner???

Eeshwar: No...

Prerna: Then why did you ask me to dress up??

Eeshwar: We are not going out for dinner... We are just going to have our dinner here... Come with me...

He extended his arm and she held it. They both walked towards the backside. She was astonished with what her eyes saw. The backside of the villa had a secret hallway and it led to a room in the ground floor which looked like an aquarium. There was a table placed before the window with food and lighted candles on it.

The room looked magnificent to be surrounded by the ocean on all sides. She was not able to believe her eyes.

Prerna: When did you plan all these???

Eeshwar: Inga vandha annike...

Prerna: Haan??

Eeshwar: I want to live well with you, sweetie... I don't want this kind of distance between us...

I can do anything... But you are my rock.. I will always return to you.. Without you, there is no me...

She struggled to hide her tears...