En aasai purusha

'Life gets tough from time to time.
But I'll still love you no matter what.'

HISTORY:

Kala sold her shares back to Manohar after marriage. Manohar tried to sell and shut it down. But a mysterious buyer came and offered to be a partner at the last minute. This gave him a boost to revamp the stores..

He received a call from that mysterious partner.. He knew nothing about him except his name.

Manohar: I didn't expect such grace from you sir...

Rajeev: Don't call me sir.. You can just call me Rajeev, Manohar...

Manohar: Thank you Rajeev.. This was possible only because of you..

Rajeev: I don't care about how you proceed with this company.. All I want is to win this year's fashion event.. Will you do that for me??

Manohar: yes Rajeev... Definitely.. We hired Kannan.. He won last year's competition..

He will win this year too...

Rajeev: Let's see... I will return in three months..

Manohar: I will meet you then...

-------

Monica called Rajeev again...

Monica: Nee Eppo varuve Rajeev???

Rajeev: Why are you in such a hurry to carry his baby??

Monica: Ippove naan mundhikitta dhaan seekram andha suhasini eh veliya anuppa mudiyum... And empress always minds about children... If I give them heir, they will kick her out..

Rajeev: Its your mindful thinking..

Monica: Why are you saying so???

Rajeev: Didn't they send my dad out?? Similarly your child will also be sent out..

Monica: No way.. I know what to do... Once I get pregnant, Adi will be on my side..

Rajeev: You are miscalculating again..

Monica: Naan kettadhe enaku pannu...

Rajeev: tell me the place.. I will get someone to do the dirty work for you..

Monica: Military hospital le irukku.. It isn't easy to get...

If you get, I'll start my treatment right away..

Rajeev: you get ready for treatment.. You will have the samples in three days..

Rajeev: I don't know whether this will separate them.. But I want to see him in pain..

Monica was so happy after the call.

-------

Blue house:

Nathan: Sir... Upcoming 6 months are very crucial for us..

Adi: I know Nathan...

Nathan: Sir, you have to be careful of any scandals until election..

Adi smiled at Nathan..

Adi: Nathan.. You are a government employee.. Not even from my party... Still supporting me..

Nathan: Sir it was you who chose to work with me.. I was just being a secretary.. You chose me for my honesty.. My loyalty always remains to you Sir..

Adi: Don't worry Nathan... I will not do anything which will lead into a scandal.. Always have an eye on media houses..

Nathan: As you command sir..