Her past

'God doesn't give the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers, he creates the toughest soldiers through life's hardest battles.'

They both soon settled down in their chamber after dinner as the conference was going to begin from the next day. He was getting ready to sleep and then he heard her calling him.

Suhasini: Adi.... Adiiii....

Adi: yeah coming.... What happened this time???

Suhasini: I forgot to bring dress and I wet my saree already.. Get me a dress please..

He then went to retrieve a night suit for her. He opened wardrobe to see more flashy and sexy nightwear than the previous collection. He took one in hands and gave it to her..

Suhasini: ADI... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Adi: What??? I'm your husband.. Why are you feeling so shy?? Anyways I have seen.....

Suhasini: you stop it right there.. Please baby.. I beg you... En chella purushan ley... Get me something else.. Idhe naan podradhum onnu dhaan podadhadhum onnu dhaan... Inga bathrobe kooda illa..

Adi: Mother is doing her job.. She is trying to get her grandchildren soon.. Why don't you listen to her??

Suhasini: Ha Ha.. Too funny.. Please bring me something else..

Adi: There are only my clothes in the wardrobe..

Suhasini: I'm feeling so cold here..

Adi: okay wait...

He then gave her his shirt..

She came out in his shirt.. It covered her until her thighs and it looked so loose on her.

He looked at her..

Suhasini: Don't look at me.. Turn away.. You turn away Adi..

Adi: Why should I?? You are my wife.. That is my shirt..

Suhasini: please baby...

Adi: sariya kekale..

Suhasini: Baby can you please get me another nightsuit.. I'm freezing here...

Adi: Naan apdiye veandom sonna sandega paduvanga.. Amma kaadhuku poidum..

Suhasini: ayyayyo.. Appo Enna pandradhu...

Adi: Let me handle it...

He torn that nightwear in his hand.. He then went to the door..

Servant maid: Your Highness, Anything I can do for you??

Adi: Get different nightwear for Princess which lasts little longer.. These are so flimsy and easily torn..

Servant Maid: For sure, your highness..

The maids chuckled between them as they left.. He then closed the door.

Suhasini: Maanam pochi.. Maanam pochi...

Adi: Enna Maanam pochi??

He asked as he leaned towards her.. They were in the distance where their breaths could collide.

She lost her words as she looked at his bobbing adam's apple. He continued leaning towards her as he walked further.

Suhasini: you stay away from me..

Adi: I'm trying to..

Suhasini: why are you whispering??

Adi: you made me to..