I trust you

'Let yourself silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.'

Song suggestion: Kalvare from Ravanan..

Suhasini hugged Adi the moment they got into the car. Nathan silently rised the partition between the back and front seats. Her tears rolled down. He did not say anything to her. He just let her cry..

Suhasini: I'm sorry Adi.. Naan romba thappu panniten.. Un image kaappathanum nu solli naane un image ku mosam pandra maari aayiruchi...

I cannot imagine what would have happened if you don't come.. I would have embarrassed you..

I sincerely don't deserve you Adi...

He rubbed her back as she said these words.. Then he held her face as he broke the hug..

Adi: Hasini.. Hasini.. Look at me..

Suhasini: I don't deserve that...

Adi: why are you blaming yourself when you did nothing wrong??

Suhasini: What do you mean??

Adi: I was wrong to get angry on you..

Suhasini: Puriyale Adi...

Adi: nee edhukaga varanum sonne?? Unakagava??? Avangalkagava?? No.. You attended this event for me.. En pere kaappatha vandhe.. You didn't stop even when I warned you..

You wanted to do what you felt right.. You wanted to save your husband..

Adhule Enna thappu irukku Sollu???

Avanga veetuku poradhu neruppule kudhikra maari nu therinjum nee pone... Yean?? Enakaga... Idhe vida enaku Enna veanum Sollu...

Nee nallava di... You always take responsibility for the people around you.. Unnai nambi un kooda irukka ellarum edho oru prachanai eh deal pandravanga dhaan.. You are working to have their plates filled...

I know how tiring it is to be a first lady.. You attend all the events... Still you work... You are not working for money anymore.. You are working for your passion.. You are working for your love towards the people who stood by you.. You are working to stand with me in equal heights.. You deserve the best in this world jaan...

Ivlo yean??? First time namma meet pannappo nee edhukaga vandhe nu gnabagam irukka??

You came to retrieve a pendrive which had photographs of your friend.. Your friend could have done that.. But you did.. Unaku aabathu nu therinjum nee panne..

En edathule anniku vera yaarachi irundha un nilamai Enna aayirukkum?? Ana nee adhe edhaiyume yosikale.. You wanted to save your friend.. You are the most innocent and pure soul I could have ever found in this world, Hasini..

Please don't say that I don't deserve you.. Because I'm improving myself to be with a girl like you...

Unnoda indha manasu dhaan Ennai izhuthuchi... Ippo nee sonnalum naan unnai vida matten...

She hugged him... He never talked much. But whenever he did, she found herself losing in his world. He was a magician with a wand, who can lighten up her world in a second. He made her life bright and colorful...

Suhasini: Thank you.... I love you so much...

He pecked on her lips..

Adi: I too de pondati...

Suhasini: ha ha ha ha ha.. Naan bayandhe poiten inniku andha video paathu... How did you know it was fake??

Adi: it is a long story..