Finally I realized

'You don't realize how much my heart beats just thinking about you.'

Suhasini entered that hall in her silk and satin gown like a princess. The silk gown was embellished with small roses and the slit part in the actual gown was covered by layers of tulle silk and it added more volume and beauty to the dress. She looked more beautiful than she usually did. Everyone gaped their mouths when they saw her and at that moment, Adi looked at her. He got reminded of the lyrics which he had forgotten a long before.

Netru munniravil un nithilapoo madiyil
Kaatru nuzhaivadhu pol uyir
Kalandhu kalithirundhen

He remembered the first time they met. There was something about her which made him to talk with her. He remembered the moment when he felt the life's pleasure from the petal like supple curves of her body. She melted in his hands. He wrote their life's first page from there.

Indru vinnilavil andha eera ninaivil
Kandu thavippadhu pol manam
Kalangi pulambugiren

That night and the beautiful moon were torturing him. He remembered the moments, he lived with her.. He lived in her.. He felt that he could die for her. He was tormenting himself by staying away from her. He then saw her approaching him.

Koondhal nelivil ezhil kola charivil

Garuvam azhindhadhadi
En garuvam azhindhadhadi

As she was approaching, he realized that she was the one for him and he had fallen for her.. He had fallen in love with her. She made him give up on his pride and his love on her totally vanquished his pride..

Suhasini reached him and bowed her head towards the elders. She looked at him.

Suhasini: Adi...

He just looked at her, but he did not say anything..

Suhasini: Adi.. Seekram Sollu.. How do I look?? I had to do so many alterations with this dress you know.. So I got little late...

She then noticed his watery eyes.. He had now words to express. She was the one he was searching for his whole life. His heart raced...

Suhasini: Adi.. What happened?? Naan nalla illaya???

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her..

Adi: oh you look beautiful...

He just smiled and hugged her... He hugged her to his heart's content.. He loved this silly girl in front of him. He felt love for the first time in his life. Then only he realized, he accepted Monica because she was more like him and adjusted well with him. But Suhasini was different. She challenged him in everything. She entered his life unexpectedly and stayed as a puzzle which he didn't understand. He wasn't able to understand how her world worked. She always posed a intriguing situations to him. She became part of his life. Then she was crowned as the queen of his heart.

Everyone was again astonished to see this scene.. They did not expect their PM, who never touched even his biological relatives, was hugging his wife for the first time in front of whole crowd in the Palace.

Suhasini: Adi are you fine??

He just smiled.

Adi: I'm more than fine... Finally everything dawned to me...