Slap

'Patience is power.'

In the early morning of that beautiful day, the royal family faced a major issue in the name of Adhiyaman. He visited Palace to meet Mahadev to get justice for his son.

Adhiyaman: Your Majesty, you can only help me with this situation.

Mahadev: What happened, Mr. Adhiyaman?

Adhiyaman: I have already lost my son. Thanks to your son. I have also lost my grandchild because of your daughter.

Enaku vamsame illama pannitu unga pasanga mattum nalla irukkanga. Neenga Raja... Neenga dhaan enaku oru niyayam sollanum.

He was ranting like a curmudgeon. Madhana and Oorvashi entered Mahadev's office after hearing the commotion.

The royal princes were in the next building. So they didn't know the things happening in the palace.

Mahadev looked at him calmly.

Mahadev: Mr.Adhiyaman, Do you have any proofs for your claims???

Adhiyaman: I don't have anything against your son. But I have the proof of your daughter's pregnancy.

Enaku thevai ellam epdi en paiyan edhaiyum paakaleiyo, en pera kozhandhai illamale pocho.. adhe maari unga ponnum edhaiyum anubavikka koodadhu...

Illana indha proof innike publish panni unga family maanam pora alavu seiven...

I don't want her to live happily.

Mahadev fisted his hand under the table. He was still quiet thinking about his daughter's life.

Oorvashi leaned on the wall seeing the paper in that old man's hand. She didn't expect such thing. Adhiyaman noticed her presence.

Adhiyaman: Vaa ma... Paradevadhai... En paiyane enna panni mayakkune??? Avane dhaan konne na en perakozhandhaiyum azhichitiye...

He was walking towards her as he kept talking. He lifted his hand to hit her when he reached her.

Mahadev: Adhiyaman........

King screamed....

Madhana tried to pull her daughter back. Guards ran towards him to stop. Suddenly a slap landed on Adhiyaman's cheek.

Oorvashi was bewildered for a second and noticed the hand. It was Ranjan. He also stayed in the main building. She was ashamed to look at her beau. Her dirty laundry was aired in public.

She lowered her head to hide her tears. Mahadev didn't stop Ranjan. He was quiet as he knew his future son-in-law did the right thing.

Adhiyaman: You..... Ennaiye adikure??

You are just a bodyguard..

Ranjan: Apdiya??? Appo enga ennai thirumba adi....

Adhiyaman: Unga appa irukka thimira???

Ranjan: Indha appa per solli thimiru pandradhu ellam enaku pazhakkam illa... Andha maari panna naan enna un paiyana???

Adhiyaman: Hei hei... En paiyane pathi Pesadhe... Ennai ivlo vegama adichiye... Ivalukaga dhaane???

Iva enna Panna theriyuma???? Iva en paiyan kooda irundhu oru kozhandhai eh vaangitta...

He was again slapped by him...

Adhiyaman: Daiiiii muttaaal...

Ranjan: Nee dhaan muttaal..

Adhiyaman: Enna soldre???