Dirty.... Naughty....

'The nicer you treat her outside the bedroom, The naughtier it will get inside the bedroom.'

Ranjan walked inside their nuptial bed chamber to find his newly married wife sitting on chair near the dressing table instead of bed. She was fidgeting and he noticed her anxiety. She also looked at him.

He slowly went and sat down on the couch near the dressing table.

Oorvashi: Yean Inga utkarure???

Ranjan: Vera enga utkaranum???

She looked at him wordlessly.

Ranjan: Come here...

He patted the seat next to him. She went and sat on the couch.

Ranjan: What's bothering you???

She looked into his eyes. He asked her as he read her mind. She was scared, extremely scared.

Oorvashi: Adhu vandhu.... Adhu... Vandhu....

Ranjan: Ennai paaru... Nee en kitte enna veanumnaalum sollalam... I'm your husband... Adhu ellathukum munnadi I want to be your friend.. I want you to share your worries with me... So don't worry and say...

Her eyes were filled with tears...

Ranjan: Loose... Un kitte edhachi pesa mudiyudha de??? Pesunaale azhare...

Azhadhe ma...

She chuckled...

Oorvashi: Naan Munna ellam ivlo azha matten... You are making me emotional.. adhan azhai varudhu...

Ranjan: Apdiyanga??? Saringa saringa...

She laughed with eyes full of tears..

Ranjan: Wipe... Wipe... Don't cry...

He said as he wiped her tears. She felt relaxed.

Oorvashi: Enaku bayama irukku Ranjan...

Ranjan: Edhuku???

He held her hand in his hand..

Oorvashi: Adhu epdi soldradhu???

I'm scared about these bed activities...

She looked at him intently and continued

Oorvashi: my first experience was not a pleasant one... It was a rape..

She noticed his face turning rigid.

Oorvashi: I'm sorry if I had brought up a wrong thing at a wrong time..

I'm extremely sorry...

He closed his eyes..

Oorvashi: Ranjan.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to say that...

Ranjan: I'm sorry...

He said weakly.

Oorvashi: Edhuku??

Ranjan: I wasn't there to protect you..

Oorvashi: It was my mistake to believe him.. How could you have protect me??

Ranjan: Don't think me like a creep for the thing I'm going to say now.

Oorvashi: Sollu... Adhellam nenaika matten..

Ranjan: I have always kept my eyes on you and your activities for past few years.. I have never crossed my line... But I always watch you...

So I know how everything happened from the beginning. But this one accident took place when I was overseas with Boss. I knew about this only when I met you on road accidentally with Ma'am on that day.