Hasini

'I'll wear your name on my heart till the end of time.'

Suhasini: Doctor, Can I help her in any way??? Is it possible??

Doctor: Mathavangale pathi theriyale.. but neenga na it's possible. Because you look like her mom.. Ava kooda irunga... Ava sari aayiduva..

Suhasini was highly confused. She was not able to see that kid sick. It hurt her immensely to see her in bed. But she cannot stay with her as her father would not let her stay if he knew about this incident.

Her phone started ringing..

Girl: Enga de pone??? Evlo neram unnai theduradhu???

Suhasini: Adhu onnum illa.. hospital vandhuruken..

Girl: Hospital ah?? Address sollu.. naanga varom...

She shared her location. Adi then came out of the room. She went and asked him.

Suhasini: How is Paappa doing??

Adi: She is fine.. thanks for your help..

He walked ahead..

Suhasini: Mister.. mister..

Adi: Yes..

Suhasini: Doctor told me that she needs help.. enakum romba oru maari irukku.. ennale dhaane Ava inniku mayangina...

Adi: Miss.. I can understand your goodwill. But our condition is quite complicated..

Suhasini: I'm ready to help her.. Amma illadha kozhandhai.. paaka romba kashtama irukku...

I'll do anything to help her..

Adi: Neenga nalla yosichi dhaan soldringala??

Suhasini: Yes..

Adi: But idhule sila complications irukku...

Suhasini: Enna??

Adi: My wife went missing 4 years back.. I have been searching for her in every corner of this world.. If you want to help, then you need to act as my wife.. because I cannot take you to my family as my child's nanny...

Idhuku okay na sollunga.. naan ungale force pannale... Its upto you..

Suhasini: Wife ah?? Mudiyadhu Mudiyadhu..

Adi: Idhuku dhaan first eh sonnen... En kozhandhaiku hope illa.. we are complicated nu..

That hurt her..

Suhasini: apdi solladhinga.. I'll act..

Ana enaku oru sila conditions irukku...

Adi: Sollunga..

Suhasini: You cannot touch me.. our act ends outside the room.. we will not be husband and wife inside the room..

Adi: Okay.. Do you have any boyfriend??

Suhasini: No....

Maybe I would have wished for you.. but you are married...

Adi: Unga family and background??

Suhasini: I'm Sadhana.. doing Ph.D in Fashion design.. Appa naan mattum dhaan.. Inga oru project kaga vandhen...

Adi: Oh... Vera edhachi conditions irukka??

She thought for a long time..

Suhasini: onnum illa..

Adi: Okay.. then I'll call my lawyer and draft an agreement..