Return of Queen

'You have to do what is right for you.
Don't allow anyone to tell you how to live your life.
Be good to yourself.
Honor yourself.
You are the queen of your own realm.

Suhasini was in very good mood when she entered the office next day. But the atmosphere at the store looked much different from the usual. Prerna was walking here and there hurriedly and answering calls.

Suhasini saw Rohit coming towards her and she stopped him.

Suhasini: What happened?? Why is the atmosphere so dense???

Rohit: Thalaivi... Someone sued Kannan brother... For plagiarism..

Suhasini: What???

She walked inside and looked at the young man who lost all color..

Suhasini: Did you do it???

The first lady had her hands on her waist and she exuded an imposing aura..

Kannan: No...

Suhasini: Then why are you sitting like this???

Kannan: This is truly a big black mole in my career, boss.. I don't know if I can ever make a comeback...

Suhasini: Do you see me standing here??

He bobbed his head without looking at her..

Suhasini: Look at me.. I don't remember myself. I don't have any recollection of my past. I don't even know if I still have the me you all believe in.

Do you know why I still come here?? Because I believe I have something in me and I can only do it...

Similarly, you have a purpose and you can only do it. If you are defeated once, it doesn't mean you will not win again.

You were just sued. The case is still in court. As long as you believe that you didn't do it. We have plenty of ways to prove your innocence.

What say??

He looked at her with an indescribable expression..

Kannan: How do you still believe me, boss??

Suhasini: I said I don't remember myself. I didn't say I don't believe myself..

I chose this country's prime minister to be my husband. So obviously my chief designer would be a sure talent...

Rohit: Yean Thalaivi??? Indha edathule unga purushan pere solliye aaganuma??

Suhasini: Enna da pandradhu??? Mandai kullaiye irukkan...

She giggled. Her feminine charms came back to her..

Prerna entered the room to see them laughing..

Prerna: You're still laughing. We are having a big problem here..

Suhasini: He got sued.. adhane..

Prerna: Ama.. but adhu mattum prachanai illa..

Suhasini: Then??

Prerna: We have an international event coming up.. National level contest le win panna dhaan international le po mudiyum..

Suhasini: Aren't we already doing international shows???

Prerna: Yes.. but this one is different.. Every country is sending their best.. So we need to compete and earn our spot.

Veanumne indha time le Kannan eh sue pannirukkanga... and Kannan oda case one month kulla Mudiyadhu pola..