I love only you

'The reason why I met you is destiny, but if destiny will suggest that I live without you, I'll live not by destiny but of free will.'

Adi's temperature kept on wavering throughout the night. She was checking on him from time to time. Even though she was confused about their relationship, she did not want to come to any conclusion from the thing she saw. Because she felt that she had to give him a chance to explain himself.

She also felt that Adi was not an impulsive person. Even if he loved someone, he would not do something which was so detrimental to his health. She found it strange when her mind was convincing herself to believe on him. She was hurt beyond words. But she wanted to know the truth from his mouth.

She received a call in the morning. Strangely Monica was calling her number.

Monica: Hello bitch...

Suhasini: Hello.. Your name sounds so good.. It suits your character..

Suhasini was hurt but she did not want to show it to Monica.

Monica: whom are you calling a bitch??

Suhasini: you started...

Monica: Didn't you seduce my Adi?? Appo unnai bitch nu sollama Enna solluvanga..

Suhasini: I'm again telling you... Naan adi kooda Enna pannalum adhu un business illa.. He is my husband..

Monica: your husband was in my arms yesterday..

Suhasini: Yes... Still he came back to me..

Third woman is always going to be a third woman.. Don't you think so??

Monica: you are the third woman who destroyed our relationship...

Suhasini: you were boasting a minute ago that you had my husband in your arms and now you are saying that I destroyed your relationship..

Unmai pesa varadha???

Monica was tongue tied...

Monica: See I don't want to entertain you anymore.. I just called to inform you that you can leave Adi.. He is wishing the same.. He is just not getting a chance to say it to you..

Suhasini: So you are waggling your tongue to me to help Adi????

Monica was not able to hide her frustration. She just cut the call immediately.

Suhasini was feeling too bad. Did really Adi say something like that to her???

Adi: I did not say anything to her..

She turned around to see him leaning on head rest..

Suhasini: Eppo elinche???

Adi: call vandhappove...

Suhasini: yean kural kudukale??

Adi: my throat is parched...

Suhasini: ohh..

She then gave him a glass of water.. He drank and placed the glass on side table..

She then turned to leave the room as she did not had anything to say to him.. She did not want to ask him what happened between him and Monica..

Adi: Suhasini...

Suhasini: hmm...

Adi: ipdi vandhu utkaren...

Suhasini: mudiyadhu...

Adi: en mela kovama??

Suhasini: I don't think we have any credible relationship to get angry on each other..