I believe you

'Be strong now, because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever.'

Palace:

Everyone in the palace was in happy mood after learning about Suhasini's victory in her first event. Empress asked the couple to come to Palace after their work to celebrate her success. The old lady also wanted to discuss about Eeshwar and Prerna's engagement as the elections were near and planning at this time would give them enough time to organize everything.

Late in the evening, Mahadev received Monika in his office. It took almost an hour for them to finish their chat. She left the palace soon. Madhana looked at her husband who looked unsettled.

Madhana: Your Majesty, you lost color in your face??? Something happened?? Whom did you meet??

Mahadev: Let's go to Empress Dowager's chamber.. I have something important to tell her.

Madhana nodded and followed him.

Mahadev conveyed the things to Empress. Madhana was shocked to hear this.

Empress: Are you sure?? Did Adi save his sample??

Mahadev: I called my intel and confirmed..

The old lady threw the cane from her hands..

Empress: I will never let that lowlife into this palace.. Bring Adi in front of me.. This should not hurt my grand daughter-in-law in anyway..

Adi entered the chamber at that time.. He looked at his grandmother and then at his parents..

Empress: you just stand there.. Didn't I tell you not to fiddle with that lowly woman??? You have really disgraced this palace..

Adi stood with his head down...

Empress: Answer me.. Do you know what I'm talking about??

Adi: Monica is Pregnant, Your Majesty..

Empress: So you are aware???

Suhasini entered the chamber at that time.. She came from the event.. She did not expect raised voices from Empress chamber.. She heard the part where Adi told that Monica was pregnant.

Adi nodded his head to Empress's question.

Mahadev: Did you store your semen sample in hospital??

Adi: yes...

Madhana: Why would you do that Adi??

She cried..

The old lady got the glimpse of the petite girl standing at the door..

Her voice softened and her eyes were filled with tears.. Suhasini reminded her younger self to her..

Empress: Come here, brat..

Suhasini walked towards the old lady..

Empress: I think, I made a mistake by getting you married to this guy... I'm sorry..

She said by holding her hands sincerely.. Suhasini hugged the old lady and rubbed her back slowly..