Her admiration

'I turned out liking you alot more than I originally planned.'

Suhasini brushed that thoughts aside. There was no way that they could have met. She then called Prerna after breakfast. But she didn't pick up her phone. So she called Rohit.

Suhasini: Dai... Prerna enga da???

Rohit: Thalaivi... She is in her hostel...

Suhasini: nethu pick pannadhu le oru problem um illaye...

Rohit: illa illa...

He lied through his teeth. He actually got caught in traffic and after, his wheels became flat. It was total chaos. So he reached airport very late and did not find Prerna there. He was scared to inform Suhasini.

He went back to check her hostel and she was in her room. Then he begged her to lie to Suhasini that he brought her back to her room. She agreed with his plan.

Rohit: thalaivi Neenga onnu solli adhe naan thappa seivena...

Suhasini: sariya pannirundha sandhosham dhaan da rohitey....

-----

After breakfast, Empress summoned both Mahadev and Adi to her chamber. So Suhasini was accompanying Madhana.

Madhana: you are the elder daughter-in-law of this house. Adi is a tough nut. As he was always expected to be right and just, he turned this way. You will understand his love over the time..

Suhasini just smiled as she did not want to say anything.

Madhana: Eeshwar looks easy to approach but nobody can know what he does. Even I don't know of his activities outside this palace.. Few people call him ruthless. Few call him kind.. But for me, he is my son...

Oorvashi is the easiest to talk to.. Happy and funny.. But she acts high all the time.. She even gives me attitude you know...

Chinna kozhandhaingala irundhappo en kitte irundhanga.. Now they are princes and princess... They have their duties and stuff.. Plus they have their own profession..

She sighed...

Suhasini: But I don't have anything ma... You can always rely on me.. Naan ungale shopping kooda kutitu poren..

Madhana: Dai.. I know you are trying to open a boutique...

Suhasini: sorry Maa I didn't tell you...

Madhana: No da.. That's really good to work... I'm proud that you are trying to do something...

And nothing escapes my ears in this country...

Suhasini smiled sheepishly...

Madhana: andha monica irukka le... Ava endha velaikum pogale.. She is doing nothing worthy.. She is just waiting to marry someone big and continue her luxurious life...

Ana avale dhaane unga paiyanuku pidichirukku....

Madhana: Neeye Sollu.. ponnu na oru conviction irukkanum le... Life le edhachi pannanum nu.. Even I am helping with the trust and charity...

Namma position normal position illa... We need to think about these people and their welfare.. Its our duty and enaku apram nee dhaan adhellam pannanum...

Suhasini understood the trust Madhana had on her..

Suhasini: okay ma...

Madhana: sari vaa.. Anga polam... That's a training ground... See Eeshwar is there...