Anger

'Its time for women to stop being politely angry.'

Prerna: Can we do something about her comdition??? What's wrong???

Rohit: We are trying to wake her up...

I don't think she can walk even if she wakes up...

Suhasini stood cluelessly.

Oorvashi: Anni.... Can we do something about it???

Suhasini looked at her from head to toe.

Suhasini: Darling... I really need your help...

Oorvashi: Don't tell me that you're thinking to make me walk that ramp...

Suhasini: It's not so scary baby. I have walked already...

Oorvashi: no no... You are familiar with the ramp... I don't want to embarrass you Anni...

Prerna: You can do it, darling... We don't have any other way...

Suhasini: Most of the audience are here because of you... It's the way you carried your wedding dress... So you have that in you... Believe me, darling... You're going to rock...

She thought for a minute and then replied to her.

Oorvashi: Okay.. I'll do...

Prerna: okay then I'll take her with me...

Suhasini nodded her head and then stopped them suddenly.

Suhasini: Oorvashi, Don't drink or eat anything before you walk that ramp...

Prerna looked into her friend's eyes. Suhasini whispered something to her best friend. Prerna then personally took her to help her in dressing.

Rohit left Nasya to Madhana and informed her about the sudden decision. Her royal Queen really got excited to know that her daughter would be participating in the show.

Adi and Ranjan reached the event and got to know about the sudden change in model from his royal mother.

Adi: Now you don't regret coming to the event, right???

Ranjan smiled at his boss as he understood his mind.

Emcee came on stage and announced the theme for the next round. The theme of the round is emotions.

Emcee: We all live our lives through the emotions. These emotions decide how our day will pan out and days make our months... Months make our years... And years make our lives... So emotions are inevitable in everyone's life.

Let's see how our designers show the emotion which they were given by the judges through their dresses..

Ash is going to represent Happiness...

Sky is going to represent Sadness...

Blue is going to represent Fear...

And finally Magic will represent Anger...

Emcee initiated the next round. Suhasini went to the dressing area and looked at Oorvashi...

Suhasini: You look so beautiful in this dress... People are going to look at you instead of dress..

Oorvashi: Anni... Don't lie... I know...

Suhasini: Darling...

did Anni explain you the theme???

She nodded her head quickly..

Suhasini: Mahendra Bahubali is there in audience... Please don't look at him... Even if you did, don't smile at him... Okay???