Possessive Prime Minister

'You are mine and only mine.
All rights reserved.'

Adi dropped her at the city square. She then went to the store with a disguise.

Rohit: Vaanga thalaivi... Almost everything set...

Suhasini: Hmm kaalai le nalladha soldre... We need to have our summer collection prepared da..

We are going to release only 40 for our summer collection... Every 10 ranging in a theme..

And enakume adhule oru dress veanum...

Rohit: Neenga soldra maariye ellam panniralam... Design Neenga panniruvinga.. Matha velai ellam naan paathuppen.. I even brought two of our juniors to sew and run stuff.. But business ku yaar marketing panni manage pandradhu???

Suhasini: Prerna.... She is returning from J country tomorrow... She is going to manage and run this company.. As I cannot do it...

Rohit: Wow... Super.. I really believe in Prerna...

Prerna is Suhasini's childhood friend. They always used to hang out together. She left country 6 years back to study business and she settled in J country with a job.. She always used to visit Suhasini in her holidays and Rohit knew her then. Prerna and Suhasini always wished to do something together in life.

Prerna was angry with her for not inviting her to the wedding but when suhasini explained her the situation, she  understood. She readily agreed to join her and manage the business..

Rohit: Eppo varanga Prerna Akka??

Suhasini: inniku afternoon... I will go and pick her up..

She then entered her studio and stood before the canvas. She felt more alive when she touched the fabric..

-----

Meanwhile....

Lekha: Aren't you worried???

Kala: edhuku???

Lekha: nammaloda 3rd branch opposite le innoru boutique vara pogudham..

Kala: Hello... I have 30 branches around this country... Celebrities eh Ennai kenjuranga...

Lekha: oor le pesura maariye en kitteyum pesure paaru... You don't have Suhasini anymore.. Lokesh is just a second best...

Kala: Second best is enough until the first best don't work.. Namma first lady ku enga neram irukku??? And owner naalum paravale.. kevalam oru tailor.. Avale seiya viduvanga nu nenaikure...

Avaloda best designs Innum en kai le irukku.. I'm gonna rule this industry... That novice, who is opening store, will lose his name in front of HISTORY...

HISTORY is my ticket to upper echelon. Manohar's parents always dissed me for being from Middle class family.. Now they are treating me so good.. Ellam en HISTORY aale.. Thanks to that orphan Suhasini...

Lekha: what if Manohar come to know that you lied to him???

Kala: Vaaippe illa... Lokesh will never open his mouth and en lover aache... Edhukaga naan Avane love pannen even though he was second in everything?? Indha maari nerathule help aavan nu dhaan. Lokesh eh porutha varaikum Manohar ku Ennai force panni Kalyanam pandranga.. When History starts doing great business, we both will elope.. That's  what he thinks.. Dumbass...

Lekha: History is already doing good.. But you are hiding it to him.. Wow..

Kala: My whole life was a plan to reach the top and I will... Adhuku indha Lokesh, Manohar ellam oru tool... Avlo dhaan..