The true devil

'Demons may be either good or bad, like any other class of beings.'

Prerna reached the farmhouse by 2 in the middle of the night. She stopped her car before the gate and walked towards the house as the pedestrian gate was only open.

She rang the door bell and the door was opened. She called for her mom.

Prerna: Amma... Amma...

She didnt receive any response and noticed the door being slammed from the outside. She started panicking and felt stupid for believing her mom once again.

She then saw a figure walking down the stairs. She felt bile rising in her throat when she realized that person's identity.

Prerna: you??? What are you doing here??

Vijay: its me.. Prerna.. Evlo thedavai naanum soldradhu??? Ennai nambu.. Kalyanam panniko nu.. Andha prince ellam Unaku set aaga mattan...

Naan dhaan Unaku sariyana aalu...

Prerna: chi.. Thu... En life le yaar kooda irukkanum nu nee yaaru mudivu panna???

Vijay: Innum un kanavu le irundhu nee veliya varaleiya Prerna??

Inniku night nee thirumba poga mudiyadhu... Naalaiku morning news vandhurum.. Unga step-father adhe sirappa seivaru...

Andha news ku apram unnai yaar kattuva Sollu???

Naane edho unnai kattika othukren nu sandhosha padu...

Prerna: unnai naan kattikradhu.. Kanavu le kooda nadakadhu...

Vijay: Let's see.. I will have you tonight and make you mine..

He held her hand..

Vijay: vaa di...

Prerna: vidu... Vidu nu Soldren le...

Vijay: nee vidu nu sonna vitranuma???

Eeshwar: Ama da thambi... Pidikale nu sonna vitranum....

They then noticed the open door and Eeshwar standing on the entrance..

Prerna freed herself from him and ran towards Eeshwar..

Eeshwar: See.. Idhanale dhaan Soldren.. Don't try to solve problems by yourself..

Idhu namma romance panna veandiya neram... Indha nerathule indha dog oda deal pannanuma??

She smiled at him...

Eeshwar: Look at your eyes.. Ivlo thanni nikkudhu.. Unaku veetuku poi irukku... Kadichudren iru unnai...

She hugged him this time..

Eeshwar: usual technique.. But its working.. I'm not saying anything again.. Let me deal with this bastard first..

He then turned towards Vijay who stood rooted to the ground..

Eeshwar: Hello... Theriyudha?? Naan theriyurena???

Vijay: you.... You.. How did you come here??

Eeshwar: Ama Idhu periya bhoot bungalow.. Kandu pidikradhu kashtam paaru..

Ama Unaku Enna en girlfriend kitte velai???

Vijay: Don't come closer to me.. I'm much bigger than you in size..

Eeshwar: Truck was much bigger than my car.. Adhu modhiye naan saagale.. Nee chinna paiyan...

Vijay: yaare chinna paiyan sonne??