Flood

'Love get a whole new meaning with YOU in my life.'

Suhasini and the rescue team reached the shelter soon. But they did not find Adi there. Suhasini searched the whole area. There were few officials who bowed when they looked at her.

Suhasini: Where is PM???

Enga unga highness??

Official: Ma'am, he is with the crew..

Suhasini: Thank god... He is fine right???Crew ippo enga irukku???

Official: Yes Ma'am.. He is totally fine..

But I'm sorry.. Its not safe for you to go there... He is on the other side of the city.. Village ku pora route le irukkaru....

Suhasini: Is there anyway to communicate with him???

Official: I have to beg your pardon Ma'am.. No...

Suhasini: Then I'll be going there..

She said with a firm voice..

Official: Flood had entered the city.. Its too risky..

Suhasini: I'll take care.. You don't worry.. Secure the people here.. Rescue teams are coming.. I'll be back with our PM...

Official: Yes Ma'am...

Suhasini moved ahead with the rescue crew who came with her..

They soon reached the city center and she was horrified to see the condition of the city. She saw so many people on the way. Each and everyone praised Adi as he swiftly worked and saved many lives from the flood. Most of the city was evacuated. Around 30 people were stuck in the village, Adi and his crew were working towards saving them.

Suhasini: innum evlo dhooram poganum???

Captain: Vandi edhuvum illa ma.. Nadandhu dhaan poganum.. Irutta vera aarambichuruchi... Nikkama nadandha 30 nimisham... Ana vazhi epdi irukkum nu Theriyale..

Suhasini: Sari.. Appo seekram povom..

She was highly scared of darkness.. Now she was treading in darkness only for him. She did not know what came into her. She was extremely exhausted. But she walked with the hope of finding him.

Adi keep yourself safe baby...

They soon reached the other side of the city. As it was too dark, she was not able to see properly.. There was a dilapidated bridge between the city and the said village.

She then saw a crew standing at the one end of the bridge... But her eyes darted at the only figure which had a white shirt on with rolled up sleeves.. He was facing against her.. All the emotions came running into her.. Tears rolled down her cheeks.. She was still an 100 meter away from him..

Anbae idhu nijamdhaanaa
En vaanil pudhu vinmeenaa

Yaarai kettadhu idhayam
Unnaith thodarndhu poga
Enna thunichchal adharku

Ennai marandhu poga

Irundhum avai iniya valigalae