Drunk

'Be drunk in love and high on life.'

They both came back to the party. He started talking with the guests and she was also mingling with the guests. She found him looking at her from time to time. Her heart raced and he was also not able to take his eyes off her.

She took a glass from the waiter and drank the whole content in a sip. It tasted funny at first. He noticed her drinking a cocktail.

She drank another one as she liked its taste without knowledge. He was amused to see her all blushing face. She sat their for few minutes and then looked at him..

Monica also noticed her. She wanted to do something as everything started working in her favor.

She walked towards Suhasini and started talking with her.

Monica: Hello Your Highness...

Suhasini nodded her head.. She was quite tipsy then.. She still sensed danger when Monica came to her.

Monica: Look at yourself again.. Getting drunk from just two glasses...

She whispered to Suhasini..

Suhasini: I didn't drink..

Monica: nee ippo kudichadhu cocktail...

Suhasini: oh... Apdiya??? it tasted good...

She smiled...

Monica: you should keep yourself steady even after few glasses.. Adhellam Unaku enga theriya podhu???

Suhasini: sari bore adikkama orama poriya??? I'm going back to my hubby...

Monica: Who did you call your hubby??

Suhasini: See that guy over there.. In his suit.. Handsome ah irukkan le.. Avan dhaan..

Romba ketta paiyan.. Summave irukka mattan you know... Paavam Unaku theriyadhu le.. Seekram yaaraiyachu paathu Kalyanam panniko...

But don't marry a guy like Adi.. He is a true gangster.. He will not leave you until he gets what he wants...

Monica was frustrated.. She wanted to know how intimate they were...

Monica: Nee theliva dhaan pesuriya???

Suhasini: Naan romba theliva irukken..

She giggled.. She rambled as she was drunk.. Otherwise she would not stir Monica..

Monica was irritated and wanted to throw something at her.. She then dropped the wine glass from her hand...

Suhasini was suddenly pulled from behind. She stumbled and fell on a strong chest.. The drink did not splash on her instead everything fell to the ground and the glass broke into pieces. If Suhasini stood there, the pieces would have pierced her.

Adi held her tightly and said to Monica...

Adi: Monica.. Conduct yourself properly.. You are dealing with Her Royal Highness, The Princess of Z.

Monica: Sorry it just slipped out of my hand.

Madhana came from behind..

Madhana: Its alright my son.. If a glass is broken unintentionally in a house, it means good luck is coming to home and bad luck is leaving...

I see my daughter-in-law as good luck..

Suhasini... My child.. Come with me..

Madhana took her with her.. Party went on for one more hour.. Monica still did not get a chance to talk with Adi.