Wedding of the year

'A sweet ending to a new beginning.'

Empress: We have 3 auspicious days in next 2 months..

Adi: Let's fix the marriage in the next auspicious day..

Madhana: That is by next week.. That's so soon..

Adi: They waited long time to get engaged.. Let's finish their wedding soon, your Majesty..

Adi said as he looked at his grandmother fondly. She then nodded her head.

Empress: My future king has said.. No objections from me..

Mahadev: We have no objection too..

Suhasini: Let's ask the bride and groom...

Her husband whispered..

Adi: you are talking for them alot today..

Suhasini: I didn't get to say anything during my wedding.. So I'm just helping them..

Adi: Ketrundha veanom solliruppiyo??

Suhasini: hmm... Yosichiruppen..

He pinched her waist..

Suhasini: Idhuku dhaan yosichiruppen.. You gangster..

Empress adjusted her voice..

Adi turned and smiled...

Adi: Yeah Eeshwar.. Tell me..

Suhasini wanted to bury her head under the ground..

Eeshwar: I'm fine with any date..

Prerna: I'm too..

Empress: Then it is fixed.. Adi, you are taking care of all the press and media releases. Little brat, you take care of all the parties and decorations.. This is the first wedding under your wing..

Adi nodded his head..

Suhasini: I'll give my 100% Empress grandma...

Adi and Suhasini worked meticulously for that whole week to prepare everything. Oorvashi helped Suhasini in organizing and planning. They hired four planning agencies and divided the works. Suhasini personally designed Prerna's gown and saree for the wedding.

They met Latha when they were shopping in a mall for some necessities. Latha was disgusted to see Suhasini as the latter had a rich and poise aura. Suhasini had changed a lot in these few months and this did not sit well with Latha.

Latha: Ah.. Just because a crow has married a eagle, it doesn't mean it can become an eagle..

Oorvashi: who are you calling as crow?? Vaai eh odaikanuma?? Imbecile...

Latha: Foul mouth...

Oorvashi raged near Latha and Suhasini stopped her on time..

Suhasini: Oorvashi.. No darling.. She is elder.. Don't talk like that.. You go and check out that store.. Please..

Oorvashi: Anni..

Suhasini: I'll be fine.. Believe me..

She nodded and left.. Suhasini sneered as she looked at the middle aged lady.

Latha: Enna sirikure??

Suhasini: edhuvume workout aagale nu kaakkaa kozhi kadhai ellam soldriye.. So funny...

Adhan sirichen..

Latha: You orphan..

Suhasini: naan orphan ah ve irundhutu poren.. Unnale Ennai Enna panna mudiyum??