Prerna's Bully

'I like you very much...
Just as you are..'

Suhasini started focusing on her business these days as she wanted to prove herself and start a life with Adi. Their marital life turned happy as he waited for her answer. She was escaping from him without giving him her proper answer.

In boutique, she just stayed in her studio instead of going to the store. Prerna hired few girls takes to take care of store as Rohit and his juniors were helping Suhasini on spring collections.

MAGIC was doing its magic in the industry. People loved the designs and tried to get one for them.

Prerna entered Suhasini's office...

Prerna: First lady.. Time kedaikuma???

Suhasini: oh yes...

Prerna: our sales are good... Introductory discounts ellam thaandi kooda nammaku profitable ah dhaan vandhurukku...

Suhasini: That's good...

Prerna: There is a huge demand for our dresses.. But we are still restricting ourselves from producing much...

Suhasini: yes... That's our motto..

Prerna: explain me please...

Suhasini: Why do you think History is struggling to make a comeback???

Prerna: Because of copying????

Suhasini: nope... They opened their store everywhere and produced goods in large numbers..

oru block ku oru store nu open pannanga.. oru store le irukka design innoru store leiyum irukku.. So ore block le designs repetitive aaga aarambichudhu..

Dress designs nalla irundhalum uniqueness Illama poiduchi... Now they have to resolve this situation.. Otherwise they would be closing their stores soon..

Fashion industry eh marakka veandiyadhu dhaan...

Prerna circled her...

Prerna: Is this my Suhasini??? When did you become this smart???

Suhasini: konnen na paaru unnai...

Adi taught me this.. When I asked him for business plan.. He told me their weaknesses and I too studied these information..

Prerna: Wow... appo namma plan??

Suhasini: keeping that uniqueness..

Pre-book the appointments.. We will do haute-couture and custom made dresses. Adhu Illama namma collections um varum... Styles will not be repeated...

Indha country oda fashion eh naama decide pannanum Prerna..

Prerna was proud to look at her...

Prerna: you know something.. You have grown alot after marrying PM.. Smart ah kooda aayitte...

Suhasini: first le irundhe naan smart dhaan.. Then I didn't have anyone to teach me..

Now I have him... He always teaches me anything I ask you know.. He is sweet in that case.. But he also bullies me sometime..

Prerna: What???

Suhasini: Nothing I'm just blabbering...

Prerna could see the blush on her cheeks.. Her phone started ringing..

Prerna then left the room.. Suhasini noticed Prerna's urgency. But she stayed quiet.

-------

Suhasini wanted to know the thing happening with Prerna.. She rushed home once she finished her work...