She is my daughter

'Fathering is not something perfect man do, but something that perfects the man.'

She cried oceans before her mood turned for better. Her father stood patiently next to her during the whole time.

She lifted her head from his shoulder and snifled.

Suhasini: I'm sorry appa.... I kept you standing for a long time.

Nayak didn't say anything. He wanted to ask her many things but after seeing her tears he didn't know what to do.

Suhasini: Vaanga... Ulla vaanga....

She took him inside..

Nayak: The house looks much bigger in the inside...

Suhasini: Yeah... He grew up in Palace appa... It's in his nature... Indha mansionaiye Modest Nest nu solluvar...

Nayak nodded his head and observed her expression and her pride when she mentioned her husband. She brought him to the living area and then called for the maid.

Several maids came and stood before her. She smiled at them and asked the head maid to bring some drinks and snacks.

Suhasini: Utkarunga Appa...

He sat down quietly.

Suhasini: Appa...

Nayak: Sollu ma...

Suhasini: I'm sorry for everything. I didn't mean to hide anything from you. I really went to F country for my thesis. But things happened and I ended up in Z.

Please forgive me...

Before he could answer her, he heard a kid crying behind them.

Nasya: Mommy..... Mommy....

Nasya walked towards her Mommy rubbing her eyes. She was just up from her nap.

Suhasini: Kannamma.... You woke up....

Come to Mommy...

Nasya: You don't have to lift me, Mommy... I will sit next to you... Daddy said that I shouldn't ask you to lift me..

Suhasini tried to hide her embarrassment behind her smile.

Suhasini: Okay come dear...

Nayak: This is....????

The old man was able to see similarities between his daughter and that cute kid.

Nasya: This is....????

Suhasini: Appa... This is Nasya. My daughter..

Nasya... This is Nayak thaathu.. Weren't you looking forward to meet him???

Nasya: Thaathu....

She went running towards him and hugged him with her little arms. Nayak was overwhelmed and hugged the kid back. He was wary of Nasya's father. But Nasya was his daughter's daughter. His own grandchild. His eyes watered as he embraced the little kid. She was too small and she still tried to hug his neck with her little arms.

Suhasini noticed his eyes and touched his thighs. Nayak adjusted his emotions and was about to say something.

Butler came in at that time and informed her of Adi's arrival.

Suhasini: Appa... Please wait... Adi is here...

Adi walked in with his majestic persona. That was their first meeting. Nayak was awed to see Adi's aura. He walked like a king. His broad shoulders served the purpose. He smiled and handed over a bouquet to Suhasini.