Hospital

'Your name will be forever engraved in my heart because your name carries so many irreplaceable things with it.'

Next day, the scandals of Vishwanath and his son were released in the social media. Their company was declared bankrupt. Vishwanath and Vijay left the country in the middle of the night to escape from banks as they had huge loans. Vijay was barely alive when he left the farmhouse.

Prerna's step-father also got punished for his misdeeds by losing his license as a building contractor. He was on the verge to close his firm.

-------

Magic:

Prerna: Hello my dear crown princess..

Suhasini: Sollunga your highness..

Prerna noticed her sullen face..

Prerna: Anga palace le avlo preparation nadakkudhu unga anniversary ku.. Nee Enna da na face ipdi vechirukiye???

Suhasini: I haven't decided any gift for him.. First anniversary vera... 3 days dhaan irukku...

Prerna: Hmm.. You concentrate on finding it.. I will help you with store...

Suhasini: Love you di....

Prerna: Ponga ponga madam....

Suhasini: Okay.. Check the drafts I made for event.. Theme oda match aagudha paathu material mattum Rohit kooda paathu vaangi vei darling...

Once decided, I will make a presentation on these designs to our team.. Tell me if you are satisfied..

Prerna: As you command, your highness..

She smiled in response.

Suhasini: Okay I'm getting late for Hospital.. See you later..

----

Hospital:

Kishore: Your highness, its truly my pleasure to receive you...

Suhasini: Doctor.. Please don't exaggerate..

Kishore: I just said a word to PM. But it was you who truly helped us to get all the equipments.. Plus cancer patients ku thani block with all facilities was truly all your grace..

Suhasini: Neenga vera doctor.. You started a great initiative.. Ennale mudinja help naan pandren.. And enakum inga varappo ivanga ellam sari aaguranga nu theriyurappo sandhoshama irukku...

Kishore: This is why my manna is fidaa on you..

Suhasini blushed in response..

Kishore: avar pere sonnale koocham... Great..

Suhasini: Did anyone really tell you?? You are a big mocker..

Kishore: I'm grateful to our PM that he doesn't treat me like an outsider..

Suhasini: you are not an outsider.. You are family and to me, you are like my brother..

Kishore: thank you sister..

Suhasini: Welcome brother.. Okay when are you getting married??

Kishore: I'm enjoying my life.. Why are you trying to bind me?? And I have so much to take care... Cancer block velai poitrukku.. Ellam mudinjapram paappom...

Suhasini: Do you work here??

Kishore: No I just assist my friends here.. By your husband's grace, my clinic is doing so well.. I'm still researching on his disease..