Web of lies

'Nowadays people spin lies faster than a spider could spin its web.'

Suhasini was pleasantly surprised to see Adi's car at the entrance. She hopped in and looked at the man.

Suhasini: Didn't you have meeting?? Night aagum sonniye vare...

Adi: yeah.. Meeting postponed.. I had sometime so came to accompany you.. Are you shopping???

Suhasini: Never mind.. Not in a mood..

Adi: What happened??

Suhasini: I met Monica..

She then explained everything...

Suhasini: Did I over react?? Adhigama pesitana??? Enaku romba veruppa aayiruchi avale paathadhum..

Adi: You did nothing wrong.. Don't reveal the truth.. Adhu thavirthu nee Enna veanumna pannalam...

Suhasini: Then when will she know??? What are you waiting for??

Adi: The right moment.. Things will escalate more from now on.. I want you to stay calm and remember that I'm always yours..

She nodded her head vehemently..

Suhasini: And Fashion week nammalale poga mudiyuma??? Election results vera irukke....

Adi: I gave you my word that I'll take you to F.. You finish all your assignments.. We will go and attend the fashion week as promised..

Suhasini: Then I'll work on them diligently..

She still looked absent...

Adi: Lingering thoughts??

Suhasini: No no... Just thinking...

Her eyes were brimming with tears..

Adi: Nathan...

Nathan raised the partition between the front and back seats...

Adi: Enna aachi ma??

He asked her as he held her face in his hands..

Suhasini: I dont want to lie.. Monica's words are disturbing me I think..

Am I barren???

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha..

Suhasini: Adi.... Naan inga azharen.. Nee sirikure...

Adi: en arivu thangame.. Ava dhaan velai Illama soldra.. Neeyum kekuriye.. Look at me... Paaru Ennai...

Suhasini: Adhu illa.. My parents had me 5 years after their marriage.. Andha maari nammakum late aayitta?? Inniku monika mattum dhaan soldra...

Naalaiku ellarum solvangaley... You will get a bad name because of me..

Adi: nee romba yosikure paappa.. Ivlo yosikka veandiya avasiyame illa...

You will get pregnant when the time is right.. We are doing everything we can.. So don't worry... I don't want my wife to cry over some stranger's words.. Okay??

She nodded her head.. She was disappointed because she had her periods a week before..

Adi: Look at me... Yaarachi edhachi sonnalum enaku dhaan korai nu sollalam... Enna???

Suhasini: Adi....

She hugged him as her tears rolled down...

Suhasini: Adhellam Onnum illa... We will get pregnant.. I just lost my mind for a moment...