Shopping with sisters

'I believe that sometimes the bad times in our life put us on a direct path to the very best times in our life.'

Suhasini and Adi had a plan to go for dinner and shopping. Adi spent an entire day once a month with her. It was their day of the month. But he had some urgent meetings on that day so he left to office in the morning. He promised her to take her out in the afternoon.

Suhasini came early as promised and she was window shopping in the mall nearby. Adi promised her to pick her up in an hour. So she was walking mindlessly.

Her eyes suddenly stopped at a shirt in the store. It looked cool and she thought that it would match Adi's style. Adi always wore the suits which were custom made. She wanted to buy this one for a change.

Salesperson noticed her when she entered the shop.

Salesperson: Ma'am.. Its our pleasure to see you here.. Please enter..

She smiled and nodded at them..

Suhasini: you people carry on with your work.. I don't want to bother you.. If I like something, I will call for you... Thank you..

They were astounded with her polite nature. She did not show any haughtiness towards anyone. She just strolled the store like a commoner.

Suhasini was checking out that shirt. It was grey in color with a silver and black lining near the cuffs and collars which accentuated the shirt so well. It was classy like Adi..

She suddenly received a call. So she went to a corner and attended the call. Kala and Lekha came for shopping. They also noticed that shirt..

Kala: andha shirt nalla irukku le??

Lekha: nee yaaruku vaangure?? Mano ka lokesh ka??

Kala: shut your mouth.. Mano ku dhaan.. Lokesh ku naan yean vaanganum??

Lekha: purinjuchi...

Kala: Enna purinjuchi??? Adi vaangi kooda thirundhale le nee....

Lekha: hey naan adi vaangunadhe pathi pesadhe nu sonnen le..

Kala: appo neeyum lokesh pathi pesadhe..

Lekha smirked...

Kala: sari Sollu.. Andha shirt nalla irukka??

Lekha: nalla dhaan irukku.. Manohar ku adhu konjam jaasthi..

Kala: he is your brother-in-law.. Mariyadhaiya pesu...

Lekha: nee enaku first oru matter sollen... Nee indha shirt eh Suhasini edutha nu dhaane edukkure??

Kala: you noticed her too??

Lekha: I noticed her way before you did. I doubted when you entered this high end store which was never your style..

Kala: sshhh I want this shirt.. Ava edukradhuku munnadi naama eduthuranum...

Lekha: edu edu.. Even I too want to see her suffering...

They took that shirt and acted like checking it out when Suhasini returned..

Suhasini saw them having that shirt in their hands.. She was irritated at first and then calmed herself to see the drama they were trying to make.

Kala: Hello first lady... How are you???

Kala actually wanted her to ask for the shirt so that she could make a scene like Suhasini bullying her.

Suhasini: I'm doing awesome... How are you??