His preference

'Everything I have never done, I want to do it with you.'

He then turned away from her as he removed his shirt. She was breathless and her mind did not register the things happening around her... She got up from the bed once she realized and stomped her foot on the ground.

Suhasini: Hey adi....

Adi: Stay right there....

Suhasini: Enna???

Adi: Stay put...

She got confused... She then saw him entering the restroom..

Adi: what if you take an advantage of me???

He then locked the door and she was fuming in anger.

Suhasini: hey adi.. You gangster.. You kissed me... And now you are acting like that....

Naan solla veandiyadhe nee soldriya...

Nee veliya vaa... Unaku irukku...

He came out of restroom after freshening up. He looked sexy in every angle. Her heart palpitated the moment her eyes laid on him...

Avane paakadhe de... Ethanai thedavai soldradhu...

Azhaga irukkane...

Their kiss reminded her of the closeness they had few moments earlier. She snapped out of her thoughts..

She saw him walking towards her...

Adi: sari vaa thoongalam..

Suhasini: thoongalama??? You sleep on couch...

Adi: nee anniku ennamo perusa sonne?? I believe you adhu Idhu nu...

Come.. Let's sleep...

He pulled her slowly next to him and hugged her without hurting her hand as they laid on bed.

Suhasini: vidu adi... Apram naan kathuven...

Adi: nee kathuna ellarum Enna yosippanga nu theriyum le??

And namma bedroom ku soundproof potruku.. Yaarukum kekadhu..

His last sentence sounded so ambiguous to her. Its their bedroom obviously.. She realized that he was tightening the grip around her and she tried to break off the grip..

Adi: Summa iru...

Suhasini: Mudiyadhu...

Her movements ignited a different fire in him and she too realized it and stopped her movements..

Adi: thoongu...

She was not able to relax at all. He slowly drifted to sleep. She too slept soon from the effects of the medicine.

-----

Suhasini: Don't inform His highness.. I will be leaving to work... I will come back soon..

Maid: Your highness.. We cannot lie to him..

Suhasini: you don't worry.. I will take care...

She reached her boutique soon. Rohit and his two juniors along with Prerna were working diligently.

Suhasini: wow this looks so cool...

now this looks like a boutique...

She had tears in her eyes....

Prerna: azhadhinga your majesty..

Suhasini: majesty solla koodadhu.. Adhu queen mom and empress ku.. I'm called Her Highness...