Military Headquarters

'Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.'

Adi and Suhasini were gazing at the stars. She was lying in his arms as he cuddled her.

Suhasini: We could have stayed at Palace.

Adi: I wanted to be with you alone.

Suhasini: I don't think so. There is a glimpse of worry in your face.

Adi: That is ray of love. Can't you see??

He leaned further towards her.

Suhasini: Nadikkadhe... I can see. You're disturbed. Is something bothering you? Tell me, Adi.

Adi: Nothing, Jaan. I'm just worried about work.

Suhasini: Hmmm... I cannot ask you to leave your work at office since you're the great prime minister.

He gave a small smile.

Suhasini: Don't worry. Things will be alright. I know everything is not going in our way recently and you're still affected by those children's accident. But believe me, we will be fine, Adi.

He looked at her resolute eyes and wished for her to have the same conviction at all times. He nodded slightly and kissed her forehead.

Adi: I have some works to finish tomorrow. I have a meeting and then I'll be visiting Military head quarters.

Suhasini: Will you be waking up early than usual? Shall we go inside and sleep?

He hugged her and smiled.

Adi: Veandom. I just wanted to say that you stay at home.

Suhasini: Naan ingaye dhaane irukken?? You didn't even leave me in palace. Anga ellarum irukkanga.

Adi: Anga neraiya per vandhu poitu iruppanga. You're pregnant. You need to be in calm environment. So stay here.

And yaar vandhu kuptalum pogadhe. If you really want to go out, wait for me. Okay??

Suhasini: Sari sari.

She did not read the meaning behind his words. He hoped that she listened to him this time. In a matter of second, she fell asleep. He lifted her and took her to the bedroom to retire for the rest of the night.

Adi conducted a meeting in the morning with all the police commissioners. He then visited the military head quarters. His convoy really made the usual boring raining day a celebration day in that hilly region.

Military General and Adi exited the office building together after their meeting.

Military General: Sir, you don't worry. Everything will be alright.

Adi: I believe in you, Colonel.

Military General: That's my pleasure, Sir.

Adi: And thank you for taking good care of my sister.

Military General: She is our princess, Sir. Such a good girl. She is really bringing some good changes in that bloke.

Adi smiled at his words.

Military General: Sir, I'll accompany you till the gates of the head quarters.

Adi nodded his head in affirmation.

Adi: You can join me in my car, Colonel.

The military headquarters was located in the Kona hills. Kona hills was covered by dense forests and seven hills. Hence it became a training ground for the military.