Melt

'My heart melts whenever I'm with you'

First two days of the fashion week was fully star studded. Celebrities from all over the world walked the ramp. Bigger brands made their mark in the industry once again. Many of the designers recognized Magic as a newcomer from Z. Suhasini attended as the first lady instead of Sia. She was really looking forward to their show on the next day. Adi was busy in visiting monuments and signing treaties. He attended the first day event for namesake and then left. Eeshwar accompanied Prerna and he took her out everywhere in the little spare time they got between the shows.

At night.....

Adi was working in study and Suhasini stayed next to him.

Suhasini: Can you come tomorrow???

Adi: I have so much of work..

Suhasini: Don't you remember anything??

Adi: What???

Suhasini: I have a show tomorrow..

Adi smiled...

Suhasini: Enna sirikure??

Adi: En maharani oda show attend panna dhaan ellathaiyum vegama mudichitu irukken...

Suhasini: Super... Appo seekram pannu... Seekram seekram...

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha.. This isn't your first show.. It is your first international I know.. But you have conducted many in country..

Ana Indha excitement le edho irukke....

Suhasini: Adhu Enna na...

She came closer to him...

Suhasini: Enna na.. Naalaiku vandhu paathuko Soldren...

She came running back to their room after saying it.

Her other phone started ringing. This was her work phone. She never called anyone through it. She used it to discuss with her clients about their requirements. She picked up soon and adjusted her voice..

Rajeev: Sia, this is Rajeev...

She sighed..

Suhasini: Why are you calling me at this time??

Rajeev: I would like to extend an offer to you.. Can you please give me sometime to discuss about my proposal after your show tomorrow??

Suhasini: Rajeev, I cannot work with you.. I belong to Magic..

Rajeev: I'll compensate you with an hefty sum..

Suhasini: I'll stay where my heart lies.. Please don't bother to meet me or talk with me.. I'm not interested.. Please try to understand..

Rajeev: I like you Sia.. Why don't you understand??

Suhasini: Its you who is mistaking me.. I have someone I love.. And you know that person too..

Rajeev: How can you fall in love with a married man??

Suhasini was controlling her smile.. She thought to play with him..

Suhasini: Everything is fair in love and war.. I love him.. His wife loves him too.. We love him a lot.. Its just she doesn't know about my existence..

Rajeev: what if I reveal everything to Suhasini???

Suhasini: Why are you so fixated on my relationship with him???

Rajeev: you're the first woman I've ever liked.. I don't want to lose you to that loser..

Suhasini: You never had me in your life to lose... You don't know anything about me.. You don't know how do I even look.. So please refrain from these thoughts..