Mysterious designer, Sia

'I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, to help them reveal the greater version of themselves.'

A month later.....

Magic:

Suhasini: All gowns and dresses are ready right????

Rohit: Yes thalaivi... We have everything in line...

Suhasini: What about models??

Rohit: We booked the best models in the country...

Prerna: I'm actually having questions about models here...

Suhasini: What???

Prerna: You denied models who are so fairer... May I know why??

Suhasini: I don't have anything against them. I just feel that dusky models look more like Z's own and they match our theme...

Rohit: Awesome thalaivi...

Suhasini: I cannot bring a blonde, caucasian model and dress her in our outfits... Right??

Prerna: Cool... You have really improved alot..

Suhasini: What do you mean??

Prerna: you talk about country's women, Their welfare.. You are working on women empowerment through your trust.. I never expected my Suhasini to turn out like this...

Suhasini understood her subtle hint..

Suhasini: Yes... Nee enga vare nu puriyudhu... Adi is affecting me I think.. He always tells me to see bigger picture..

Prerna nodded her head...

Prerna: That's really a good piece of advice...

Okay your majesty... I will go to venue and get things done... Naalaiku endha problem um vara koodadhu le..

Suhasini: Okay....

Prerna: one more question before leaving..

Suhasini: yes...

Prerna: Brother-in-law coming???

Suhasini: He said he isn't sure.. Election vera varudhu le..

Prerna: Eeshwar will not be attending... He is leaving country tonight...

Suhasini: Ohhh so second princess is going to feel lonely without her prince???

Prerna: I'm not feeling lonely..

She came closer and whispered on her ears...

Prerna: After all, we still have separate rooms..

A certain crown princess would be feeling lonely if her prince left again.. Since she was quite busy when her prince returned last time..

Suhasini: I'm gonna kill you...

Prerna chuckled and left the store..

-------

History:

Rajeev: How are things turning up Kannan???

Kannan: Sir.. Our dresses are ready and I hope to win this time..

Rajeev: I want to win fairly.. I hope you get me my first victory..

Kannan: You don't worry sir.. We will win..

He said sincerely. After all, he worked sincerely for this event. Manohar was working in name. After Sathyakala's incident, Rajeev took matters into his hands and never really left anything for Manohar. Mano was furious and he wanted to prove to Rajeev that he was capable to run this company. He was also insinuated by Lekha from time to time.