Chairperson

'There is no force equal to a woman determined to rise.'

Rajeev looked at the door and irritated to see that face. Prerna gave a smirk.

Rajeev: What are you doing here???

Prerna: Why are you hurrying??? Wait... I will explain things...

Nayak: This is?????

Rajeev: Prerna... Second Princess.. Eeshwar's wife...

Prerna: Hello Sir... I'm Prerna.. Executive director of Magic and Crown...

And also the Spokesperson of Crown Industries...

Mention of Crown Industries gave a jerk to Rajeev.

Prerna: If you want to introduce me, do it properly... Okay???

She sat down in front of them placing the files on the table.

Prerna: Aren't you guys taking your seats???

Rajeev: You are yet to say your reason for your visit...

Prerna: I don't think you listened properly... I'm the spokesperson of crown Industries, a major shareholder of this company.

Rajeev cackled like a maniac.

Rajeev: That is your dream.. You are not the major shareholder anymore..

Prerna: andha paper sign panna dhaane nee shareholder aave???

She asked pointing the file before Nayak.

Rajeev: Do you think you can stop my uncle???

Prerna: you are right... I cannot stop your uncle...

Rajeev relaxed inwardly.

Prerna: But... You are asking the wrong person to sign your documents..

Nayak: I bought those shares... How am I not the right person to sign???

Prerna: Oh uncle... Didn't you buy these shares for our Chairperson, Suhasini AKA Sadhana...

Nayak: But I signed that files two years back and I own those shares...

Prerna: You did everything properly, uncle... No doubt in that... But you also left a leeway for your daughter when you bought these shares two years back...

She placed a file in front of him.

Prerna: Under the section 3A, clause 4 states that once the party B is completely recovered from her mental illness, these shares will be transferred to her.. and that party B is our boss..

This is her doctor's statement about her recovery.

She also placed another file which had a document signed by panel of doctors. It had details of Suhasini's treatments and her recovery.

Rajeev was not able to believe the fact that Suhasini recovered her memories. He was beyond shocked.

Prerna: Hence... By law, these shares are owned by our chairperson, Suhasini.... So she is the new major shareholder.

Rajeev went frantic and started yelling at her...

Rajeev: Eeshwar owns the shares in my company... How come Suhasini became the majore shareholder???

Prerna: Adhe solla naan vandhen... Adhukulla nee ennai pesave vidale....

Sari point ku varalam nu paatha appovum illadha share eh vaangitu irundhe... So I had to shed some light....

My husband recently transferred Crown Industries and jems to my boss, Suhasini as a welcome back gift.. We are very rich by that way.

Rajeev: How did you come right on time???