His Change

'The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance.'

Suhasini returned home after a day. She did not find him at the home when she came back. Even though it was late in the night.

She had been trying to call him for past two days. But he did not pick up her call. Even Rohit made fun of her for worrying about 'her husband'.

Suhasini: Adi varaleiya Innum???

Maid: His highness did not come home after he left yesterday morning...

Suhasini: Hmm..

He might be having fun with his girlfriend.

She had a great meeting with her guru Harishvardhan. He even agreed to help her on her designs. She actually returned in a very good mood. But her mood turned sour when she noticed that he was not home.

At that time, Adi returned.. He looked tired. But his face brightened at the sight of her.

Suhasini: paravaleiye.. Indha veetuku vandhutingale?? Vazhi therinjurucha??

Adi: En veetuku enaku vazhi theriyadha??

Suhasini: oh.. Gnabagam irukka??

Adi: Enna rowdy thanama??

Suhasini: Ama...

He then smiled.. He patted her on her head and walked ahead...

Suhasini: Hey adi.. Naan pesuren le... Poite irukke??

Adi: actually naan dhaan unnai kekanum... Veetuku vazhi therinjurucha??

Suhasini: Hello naan velai ah dhaan ponen.. Nee dhaan un girlfriend kooda irukka pone... First naan dhaan ketten nee padhil Sollu...

Adi: Monica had a problem with her house.. So I had to move her to our farm house..

She did not expect him to explain.. She still doubted whether he stayed with her whole night. But she did not want to ask him as she felt like crossing boundaries with him. But his explanation touched her in a corner of her heart. He did not explain her more because he felt ashamed to tell her about his rashes and illness.

Adi: En kitte kochikittu odi pone ley andha kizhavane Paaka???

Suhasini: hey.. Adhu en guruji... And un kitte yaar kochikitta??

You are not mine anyway...

Adi: you are having my thaali.. You are being called as First lady... But still you are saying that I'm not yours...

Suhasini: I'm the magnanimous one anyway... I'm willing to give up on the petty prime minister...

Adi: whom did you call petty???

Suhasini: nee dhaan.. You did not attend any of my calls for two days for leaving you at home..

Petty prime minister... Petty prime minister...

She started running around the house as she continued calling him petty. He started chasing her from behind..

She got caught in a corner and he pinned her to the wall..