Inner Devil

'If I got rid of my demons, I'd lose my angels.'

After they returned home, she just followed him like a lamb. He did not turn or look at her. She was in her own dreamland. He stopped near the door of his study and turned around to look at her.

Adi: Hasini Madam...

Suhasini: Hmmm...

Adi: I have a serious job now... Can you please give me a moment???

Suhasini: But I have to talk to you...

Adi: We can talk once I finished talking with them....

He pointed his finger behind her. She turned around and saw Eeshwar and Ranjan standing.

Suhasini: Oh sorry... You guys talk...

She said looking at them and before going, she leaned towards him as she held his hand..

Suhasini: I really have something important to tell you... Okay??

Adi: I will listen to you with utmost seriousness when I finish talking with them.. Okay???

Suhasini: Okay....

She grinned and continued holding his hand..

Adi: Hasini....

Suhasini: Haan...

Adi: You need to let go off my hand.. Then only I can go inside and talk...

Suhasini: Oh okay okay... Sorry...

She smiled and stepped back... She smiled at the two guys as she passed by them...

They all entered his study and Ranjan closed the door.

Adi: Shoot...

Eeshwar: How do you know???

Adi: Your face shows that you have 1000s of questions running on that little head of yours...

Eeshwar: Brother... How can you stay so calm??? Did you really kill him???

Adi: Kind of...

Eeshwar: How can you do that??? You are this country's PM....

Adi: Didn't you running around the house to kill him an hour back??

Eeshwar: Yes... But it was me.. you know me.. I'm not scared of these things.. But you are a sacred person... You don't do this usually... I cannot imagine you doing it....

And from your standpoint, it looked so different.. Because you are a sort of person who always followed the laws and insist others to do the same..

So this is really too much for me..

Adi: Sit here for a moment...

He did as he was told..

Adi: Prajan did not do this on his own..

Eeshwar: You mean, Adhiyaman told his son to do this???

Adi nodded..

Adi: As they lost in the last elections, they wanted to get back on me.. Since they failed to do it lawfully.. They turned to unlawful ways..

Eeshwar: Cheap bastard..

He gripped the arm of the chair..

Eeshwar: How can they do this to Oorvashi??? She never bothered about politics.. I have done few dirty jobs for the greater goodness. But she always remained away from all these businesses...