Wake up, please

'And
I think
I'm gonna love you
For a long long time.'

Rajeev's mansion:

Latha(Rajeev's mom): Nee yosikkama senjadhu ippo epdi aayiruku paaru..

Rajeev.. Did you really forgot our motive??

We have to dethrone Adi.. We have to plan properly.. This is not a child's play..

Rajeev: I didn't think that he will have influence and information about my businesses..

Latha: This is where you have to understand him.. He didn't show his cards till the last minute.. He played calm even when we hurt his family.. He is as clever as the emperor.. He even looks like emperor.. So be wary of him at all the time...

And please leave the country right now.. Settle your crisis and come back.. Nee thirumbi varappo indha throne Unaku dhaan...

Rajeev: I'm also planning to visit my company and do the required actions..

Mom, Are you planning something???

Latha: Ha ha ha ha ha... Let it be a surprise...

----------

3 days after accident....

Magic:

Suhasini came to store as she did not visit for a week.. She had so many orders and designs to be worked on..

Rohit: thalaivi... Vaanga..

Suhasini: How is work da Rohitey???

Rohit: work neraiya irukku.. Orders um neraiya irukku.. Endha prachanaiyum illa.. 2nd Prince epdi irukkar?? You also look so tired..

Suhasini: He is in coma da... We are hoping to get a good news..

Rohit: He will be fine thalaivi.. Don't worry...

Suhasini had her eyes on Prerna who did not even lift her head the whole time..

Suhasini: Prerna... Come to my studio with orders list...

Prerna followed her inside the room..

Suhasini: Enna de pandre?? Oru vaarthai kooda kekale...

Prerna then looked at Suhasini..

Suhasini: Hey baby.. Why is your face swollen??? Kannellam veengirukke...

Yean ivlo azhare???

Prerna hugged her and cried for long time...

Suhasini: calm down.. Calm down... Please...

Prerna: I want him to be safe... I want him to live well...

Suhasini: Tell me exactly what are you going through...

Prerna: I want to see him... Just once...

Suhasini: Do you love him???

Prerna: I don't have answer for that question..

Suhasini: hmm.. You don't worry.. I will take you to hospital with me.. If you wish, we can go right now...

She nodded her head quickly.. Suhasini understood her hesitation in accepting her feelings.. So she did not probe her with questions anymore..

-------

Military hospital:

Suhasini: you visit him.. I have to attend this call... No one is in the ward.. I will come back after finishing the call..