Lioness

'Rise up and shine.'

Monica was scared to see Adi who was entering through the door. She left her hand and she was even afraid to look him in his eyes. She then changed her mind...

Monica: Adi... Look at her...

Adi: ssshhh..

Suhasini: naan poren...

Adi: veliya wait pannu.. 2 minutes

She pondered for a moment..

Suhasini: okay..

She then left the wide restroom and waited outside.

Monica tried to speak but Adi turned and looked at Nathan who was standing behind him.

Nathan: Sir...

Adi: Tell Monica's parents that she will be returning home tonight. She will not live in farmhouse anymore.

Monica: Adi.. Idhellam avalukaga nee pandriya???

Avalukaga Ennai veliya thorathuriya??

Adi: Avalukaga illa.. Unakaga.. World knows that I'm a married man.. I have a wife.. Having a scandal with married man will not leave a good name for you..

Its better you move on and carry on with your life..

His voice sounded so stern when he uttered each and every word. She plopped to the floor and started crying.. Whenever she cried, he always pacified her. But this time, there was no reaction from him.

Monica: naan unakaga evlo sacrifice panniruken??? idhu varaikum inga kutitu po Anga kutitu po nu sollirukena?? Ava unnai ivlo dhooram izhuthutu alaiyura.. Unaku theriyaleiya adi???

Adi: avale naan dhaan kutitu vandhen.. I wish to go out with her. She is mine.. I am hers..

And nee Ennai eppavume kettadhu illaye.. I thought you too never wished to go out with me.

It was true, she never asked him to bring her out as she thought that he didn't wish to attend these events.

Monica: ava en kitteye vandhu nee ava husband nu soldra..

Adi: adhu dhaan nijam...

See Monica... I don't wish to dilly-dally anymore..

I don't see divorce in our life in near future.. Naan inimey adhe pathi yosippen nu kooda enaku thonale...

So please.. This is the right time to move on with your life and I need a break up from you... I don't see any future for us...

Monica: ivlo naal unakaga naan irundhene.. Adhellam theriyaleiya??? I wasted my youth on you..

Adi: I don't want you to waste it anymore...

He took two steps and then stopped..

Adi: Don't ever go behind her...

As he finished his words, he left the room without turning back. She cried for a longtime. She then made her mind.

Enna nadandhalum sari.. Nee enaku dhaan.. I know how to get you...

She then left the event without attending the remaining show.

Adi came back with Suhasini and settled down on their chairs.

Suhasini: sorry I was little rude with her...

Adi: She was way more rude with you.. You don't have to worry about her anymore..