Blue House

'There is a time to fight and there is a time to be clever.'

Suhasini also woke up hearing him talking in the phone.

Adi: You ask them to take down the news. I will try to visit Palace, today.. I need to resume my work.. You come to Blue House when you are done with everything, Eeshwar.

Eeshwar: Okay brother.. I will come.

He kept his phone down after finishing his call.

Suhasini: What happened, Adi???

Adi: Nothing, Jaan.. You sleep..

Suhasini: You seem worried.. Edhachi problem ah??

Adi: They leaked pictures of Oorvashi...

Suhasini: She is a princess.. Adhu natural dhaane??

Adi: With Ranjan..

He then showed his phone to her..

Huge Scandal

Princess of Z fell in love with a commoner and caught getting cosy with him in Jule Island. This commoner looks like PM's Personal Bodyguard.

A next big scandal of royalty.

Suhasini: Oh god.. who did this??

Adi: I have someone in mind..

Suhasini: Andha Prajan appa va???

He nodded his head..

Adi: You don't worry.. I will take care.. You don't even talk about this to anyone.. We cannot make vague assumptions.

Suhasini: Okay...

Adi: You sleep for sometime.. I will get ready.. Nasya will wake up in an hour.. You can then wake up and get her prepared for school..

She hummed in response and tried to sleep again. Adi firmly know that this was done by Adhiyaman. But he was not ready to reveal it.

He reached his office on time and 'surprisingly' saw Adhiyaman, who was waiting for him in his office.

Adi: Vaanga vaanga.. Adhiyaman..

Adhiyaman: Epdi irukkinga thambi??

Adi: Unga punniyathule pramadhama irukken...

Adhiyaman: Adhu onnum illa thambi. Kaalai le unga thangachi pathi thappa sedhi pottangalam.. adhan enna nu kettutu polam nu vandhen..

Neenga vera sonninga le... Indha naatuleiye neraiya per unga thangachi eh love pannuvanga ennamo nu...

Ana unga thangachi ku unga bodyguard naayi eh dhaan pudichirukku pola...

Neenga unga thangachi eh romba thappa valathutinga, thambi... Enna irundhalum namma porappu enna... Enna idam porul tharadharam ellam theriyanum le???

Adi was listening to him calmly with his legs crossed. He looked so relaxed as he continued sitting in his chair.

Adhiyaman: Edhuvum theriyuma avane pathi??? Avan yaaro????....

Adi: Sssshhhhhh......

Adhiyaman: Ungalku koochama dhaan irukkum... Enna irundhalum unga thangachi illaya???

Sari thambi adhellam vidunga... Naan veanumna edhachi help pannanum na sollunga... Enga katchi full support Ungalku dhaan... Enna irundhalum naangalum pengal munnetram pesuravanga dhaan paarunga...

He said all of his heart's content. The young politician did not have any expression on his face. Adhiyaman was confused.

Adi buzzed the intercom when Adhiyaman was planning his next attack.