Trip to Jule

'He loved her beyond all reason and he didn't expect her to love him back. He was just waiting for her to wise up.'

Suhasini and Adi moved back to their original house after she insisted him for a long time. He did not ask her for reasons and she didn't give anything proper to him. He also started working from Blue House.

People started rejoicing his comeback to the city. Kishore visited him in the office this time.

Kishore: Good morning, Manna... How are you doing??? Nightmares and appetite??? How are they???

Adi: Nothing... I'm doing good... I'm doing very good actually.. I just wanted to ask you something... She insisted on moving back home.. adhan...

Kishore: About her highness... for now, we finished our three sessions... And she started remembering the parts where you both lived together... So she is doing the right thing... Don't worry manna... This will not aggravate her situation.. She is in a much better shape than we hoped for..

Adi: Hmmm.. I just wanted to confirm...

Kishore: How are you coming along??

He asked as he tapped his pen on the notepad.

Adi: Health-wise good... No more nightmares... My stomach is healing...

Kishore: Let's talk about the thing you are avoiding...

Adi made his mind to reveal a little..

Adi: We are still away from each other... I don't want to get into details..

Kishore: Hmmm....

He thought for a moment...

Kishore: You cannot be like that, King...

Adi: I'm hesitant because she is experiencing everything as new... And she is scared too...

I was too rash with her in the past.. I don't want to be like that now...

Kishore: What if she wished for it???

Adi: What???

Kishore: King... For you, she is only one person... But for her, there are two identities... She is fighting with two identities.. She is trying to accept Suhasini and smoothen out everything nice and neatly. For that, she needs your assurance and love..

Don't hesitate...

Kishore's words echoed inside Adi's mind...

Adi: I will do what is required...

Kishore: I know you see her as the only person...

Adi: For me, she is my woman...

Kishore: Yaaruku theriyadhu.. sollunga... Ha ha ha ha ha...

But... Make her believe.... She is in need of it... Rombave...

Adi: Sari ippo avaluku evlo dhooram memory irukku...

Kishore: Some party and getting drunk... She sang in that party too...

Adi smiled.... He remembered everything so vividly... Especially the things happened after the party..

Kishore noticed his smile...

Kishore: Manna.. just be aware of one thing.. She is seeing the past you and present you now... You just make her feel loved... I know you do it... But as her doctor, it's just my request...

Adi: Understood ra... Inniku nee romba doctor maari pesure...

Kishore: Enna pandradhu... Unga kudumbathuku vaithyam paathe en vaazhkai mudinjurum pola...