Final round

'And if love be madness, may I never find sanity again.'

Prerna hurriedly asked her..

Prerna: How did you get this idea?? We were just going to use phoenix..

Suhasini: Yes when the gown was torn.. I wanted to give it a new life.. Like resurrecting it.. Then it reminded me that phoenix is a bird which resurrects even after burning in fire.. That became the whole idea for the gown..

Prerna: You really have heights to reach Suhasini.. I'm just proud to work with you..

Suhasini: I'm happy to work with you... You did right thing at the right moment and got me the enough time to process things and produce a proper dress for presentation...

They both hugged.. Prerna's phone started ringing...

Eeshwar: Hello Princess, Congratulations.. I got to know that Magic is through to finals...

Prerna: Yes.. We are so happy..

Eeshwar: Do you have sister-in-law next to you??

She then handed the phone to Suhasini..

Eeshwar: Congratulations Anni..

Suhasini: Thank you.. But this is too soon.. How did you got to know???

Eeshwar: My dear brother is flaunting his wife's success in family group...

Suhasini smiled... She didn't know what to say.. She felt happy when she thought about Adi..

Suhasini: I will give the phone to Prerna.. Thank you Eeshwar...

Prerna then talked for two minutes and ended the call..

Rohit: Thalaivi Second round results announced.. Magic, History and Gazebo are selected..

Suhasini: That's good.. Let's get back to work...

Stage and ramp was set up for the final round.. The arrangements were made with chandeliers. All the lights were switched off other than the chandeliers. It looked so romantic. The theme for the final round was ethnic bride. Since this is the final round. Every team was given a chance to even play their choice of music which they thought that would go well with the dress during their walk. Every team was allowed three minutes on stage.

Adi was eagerly waiting to see the dress his Sia was going to present..

Gazebo was the first one to present their dress.. They presented a highly stone studded lehenga. It was so beautiful with intricate zardosi works. It was a floral lehenga in pastel pink and pastel green colors. Judges were impressed with the quality of lehenga but they felt there was no room for creativity in that dress..

History's model entered the ramp. She was dressed in a emerald green robe. She walked towards the judges and then she disrobed her dress to reveal a long A-line shrug which was again stone studded and there were so many intricate mirror work in the shrug which brought everyone's attention on the model and under the shrug, dress was revealed as a lehenga.. The top was a thin strap backless blouse with beautiful palatial design.

The lehenga, also upon closer look, revealed a palace theme in the skirt. The designer's intricacy was revealed amazingly. The judges and audiences were not able to take their eyes off of the dress..

Instead of showing any haughtiness, Rajeev just looked at the ramp. Because he was eager to see the dress from Magic. Because this was the round which would decide their future.

Magic's model entered with a lamp in her hand.. Slowly background music changed to a song.. She had a veil on her face which covered almost until her lips. She was covered in a simple robe. She dropped the lamp from her hand which burnt the robe to reveal the dress underneath.