Destiny

'One day someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.'

Everyone was little shocked and Kala's face looked bizarre.

Kala: ava veanumnu dhaan apdi pandra..

Manohar: She just said what she felt.. Idhule Enna thappu?? Nee romba yosikadhe kala..

Kala's face did not look good and Manohar could not understand Kala's hatred towards Suhasini.

-----

Emcee: can you please tell us the reason behind choosing Lioness???

Suhasini: Actually all three of them look so beautiful and detailed. They all are winners in my point of view.

But when it comes to theme, the dress presented by them shows their idea.

On that note, I'll select Lioness..

Emcee: Wow Ma'am.. Its getting interested.. Can you please elaborate your thoughts on each of the dress presented???

We would like to see our First lady's knowledge...

She smiled and took the mic near her mouth...

Suhasini: Everything I say today is my opinion.

The first dress was based on Fire..

I can get the idea.. Oru ponnu na neruppu maari irukkanum nu soldradhu puriyudhu.. But neruppu jaasthi aana azhichirum..

Oru ponnu apdi illa.. Ava adhigamana, in the sense when she grows, andha veedu andha country ellame valarum... So she cannot be a fire always.. She is much more than that...

Peacock.. Peacock oda gentleness, dancing, nelivu sulivu idhellam ponnu ku irukkanum nu soldradhu sari.. But adhellam irukka peacock eh ponnu illa.. Its a male bird.. So I don't find any relevance in presenting that beautiful dress to this round...

lastly... Lioness...

Enna maari oru thought process irundhu irukkanum Andha designer ku.. That dress reminded me of queen mom..

Adi smiled when she mentioned his mom. All cameras were focusing on him.

Suhasini: Lioness natural ah ve.. Oru leader.. She leads her pride.. She stays by her King and cubs.. She supports everyone.. She does everything to safeguard her family... She makes decisions.

Ovvoru ponnum apdi dhaan.. Indha country eh lead pandre Empress and Queen mom um apdi dhaan... I got the chance to stay close to them.. So I can say this proudly to this world..

Emcee: Wow... We can see a lioness in you Ma'am.. We don't want to hold you anymore.. You can go back to your king..

Suhasini did not know how everything came to her mind.. She always became a new person when she touched a fabric... This show gave her a loads of view and she enjoyed it to the core..

She went back and sat next to him. He looked at her amusingly.

Suhasini: Enna paakure adi??

Adi: Unaku idhellam nalla dhaan Therinju irukku...

Suhasini: enaku ellam nalla theriyum... unaku dhaan adhu Theriyale.. Nee dhaan ketta paiyan..

Adi: Ask anyone here.. They will say I'm the good guy you can ever come across nu solluvanga..

Suhasini: Ha Ha.. Too funny.. They don't know what you do behind the doors..

Adi: So you know...