Trap for her

'When clouds cover the pain in my sky, you still reach to find me.'

The sky which cleared for a moment, started pouring again. For some reason, Ranjan felt that rain was that almighty's tears. He looked around the hilly region. There was an ominous silence in that atmosphere. Even though the soldiers were shouting and working to bring their beloved prime minister out, his ears did not hear those noise. He never realised how dependent he was on his boss. He followed that great man from his 18 years of age. He believed that man more than the god.

Even that almighty would not let his sister to marry a commoner. But his god was ready for such a union and that God, his God, was lying under the rubble. He shook his head to clear his thoughts and ran towards the demolished entrance.

The soldiers were digging on the one end. Eeshwar reached the venue soon and started questioning Ranjan.

Eeshwar: Is he safe?

Ranjan: He should be..

Eeshwar: Do you have any idea where he might be??? This is a large area to dig.

Eeshwar was calmer than Ranjan. The assistant could see their family trait. They were responsible and patient. Even the roughest Eeshwar was being calm at that moment.

Meanwhile, Eeshwar was praying all the deities for his brother's safe return inside his heart. He didn't show it on his face as they were surrounded by many young soldiers.

A few hours passed, and a soldier came running towards them.

Soldier: Sir, this end is filled with rocks. Full ah moodirukku.

Eeshwar: Let's try from the top.

Ranjan: Yes that's a good idea and we don't have time.

Suddenly a thought came to his mind.

Ranjan: If my guess is right, Boss should be in one of those booths near the entrance.

He is an ex-militaryman. He knows how to survive.

Dig from the top near that third booth.

He pointed towards a direction with his hand.

Eeshwar: How are you so sure???

Ranjan: Naanga ulla porappove side le irukka booths eh naan paathen...

Naane gavanichiruken and he never misses these things. Kallellam vizhindhurukka alavum avar escape aaga irundha time um vechi paakurappo he should be in that third booth.

Eeshwar: I hope, you are right. Let's go and dig there.

As they reached the area, the drilling machines started drilling the area.

Eeshwar mumbled something.

Eeshwar: Brother, hang in there please.

--------

Adi's mansion:

Suhasini woke up after three hours. She was surrounded by Kishore, maids and her prenatal nurse, who was recently hired by her husband.

Suhasini: Adi... Adi... Adi... Where is he???

Kishore: Sister, calm down... Calm down.. he is fine. He will be back soon.

Suhasini: Anga irundhu veliya vandhacha???? Kishore Anna, sollunga...

Kishore: He is yet to come out... But he will come out...

Suhasini nodded her head...

Suhasini: I know, he will come out. He promised me... But I want to go and see him... Appo dhaan en manasu kekum...