My Chief

'I'll be waiting for you.'

Suhasini walked inside a place which resembled a dungeon surrounded by guards, to put it in the right way, ruffians. She was blindfolded throughout the journey and she heard water dripping nearby.

After a few yards of walking, the guards stopped her in a place and removed her blindfold. She finally met the face which traumatised her in her sleep. He was her nightmare. She shivered in fear.

Rajeev: Hey Hasini.... Come on...

Suhasini: Don't.... Call... Me... Hasini... Where is my father???

Rajeev: Yean??? Avan mattum dhaan unnai apdi kupdanuma???

She didn't respond to his question.

Rajeev: Unga appa Inga dhaan irukkar... Paaru....

He extended a tablet which showed her father being treated by a doctor...

Her sobbing intensified.

Rajeev: I never thought you would easily agree to come....

Vidhi.... Nee enaku dhaan nu eludhirukku.... Andha Adi kitte ellame perfect... Ore oru vishayathe thavira... Nee...

You are his weakness... You have been his weakness in his past... You are being his weakness at present... And listen carefully, you will always be his weakness... Adhe use panni indha thedavai avane muzhusa azhichu kaatren paaru...

Her eyes became wet.

Rajeev: Azhadhe Hasini... Avan pona enna??? Naan irukken unaku...

Look at me... I have never given up on my conquest and you. Evlo prachanai vandhalum I fought hard. Enaku nee dhaan veanum Hasini.

Suhasini kept her head lowered and started shedding tears again. Her foolish tears brought different kind of joy to his eyes.

Rajeev: Sari nee avanukaga azhudhadhu ellam podhum...

He tried to touch her arm and she moved a step behind and spit on his face.

Suhasini: chi... You impure bastard...

Her words infuriated him tremendously. She meant his character when he took it as a jab towards his lineage. She didn't try to correct it.

Rajeev: BIG GUY.......

Big guy: Yes sir...

Rajeev: Madam eh andha room irukku le... Adhule pottu bathrama pooti vei...

Suhasini: No no.... Don't imprison me....

Big guy: Boss Veandom boss... Ponnu... Nammaku andha Adi dhaane edhiri... Ivangale edhuku???

Rajeev: She is my cousin, big guy... I have a duty in teaching her manners... Adaichu vai... Arivu varum....

He then turned to Suhasini....

Rajeev: Unnai enaku pidikum nu ore kaaranathule dhaan un mela naan Kai vekkama poren... Act properly... Then you can live happily...

Suhasini bawled her eyes out. She begged big guy not to imprison her.

Suhasini: Listen... Please... Please... Ennai adaichu vekkadhe... I am claustrophobic....

Big guy put her inside a room and latched the door. After a few minutes, he opened the door again and opened all the windows in the room. He noticed Suhasini lying in the corner of the room. He shook his head helplessly and left the room.

-------

At the hospital,

The doctors and nurses kept running inside and outside of the ward. They were trying to resuscitate Adi. Eeshwar, Ranjan and Mahadev were waiting outside the ward. Suhasini's missing news reached them an hour before through Kishore.