Answers to your questions

'Its okay to be confused sometimes. Life has a way of making sense when we just relax and stop trying to figure out everything.'

Ashwini did not disturb them after that incident. After resting for three days, Adi resumed his office.

Suhasini dropped Nasya at her school on that day and then went to work. Prerna looked at her happily as she entered the office.

Prerna: Welcome Crown Princess!!!!!

Suhasini: It's really tiring to tend to your husband and kid... You know...

Prerna: I just have a husband who works all day and rarely meets me.. and a kid... Naal aagum...

Suhasini sensed the disinterest in her words...

Suhasini: Look at me... Why do you sound disinterested??? I know you both love each other...

Prerna: I'm just angry with him.. How can he hide such a thing from me??? You are more important to me and he knows it... How can he go on and hide it???

Suhasini: I really don't have the experience Prerna.. But from what I see with Adi, I could say that your husband tried to keep you happy...

If you had known my situation, then you would have been hurt.... He just tried to protect you... Try to understand him..

Prerna: I do understand him... But I don't want him to hide anything.. you see...

Suhasini: I get it girl... But it seems that men work differently..

And what about kid???

Prerna: Kid... Kid......

Suhasini: Come on... What's wrong???

Prerna: I asked him to wait... We didn't want to have baby until you come back...

Suhasini hugged her...

Suhasini: I don't know whether I will get my memories back, Prerna... but you know what.. you are really an example for good friend... Thanks for being with me...

But... Look at me... I'm here now... Go.. talk to my brother-in-law and have kid...

Prerna smiled...

Prerna: Naana epdi soldradhu???

Suhasini: These are the times I really feel bad for losing memories... Because advice epdi kuduppen... Naan avan kiss pannadhe nenaiche sirichitu irukken innum...

Prerna: Heiii nillu nillu.... Mama unnai kiss pannara???

Suhasini: Ama...

She blushed...

Prerna: spill the beans... Come on...

Suhasini: You know right... I took care of him for last few days...

Prerna: Yes....

Suhasini: We were alone... Nasya was at palace.. So he kissed me few times...

Prerna: You are blushing, queen....

Prerna giggled...

Suhasini: Don't embarrass me, second princess.. will kill you...

Prerna stopped laughing..

Prerna: You used to call me Second princess... You are on your way back darling... Sari sollu... What happened...

Suhasini: Adhan sonnene... He just kissed me after almost everything.. If he obeys me and does things.. then he would get kiss from me.. but I never got to initiate.. it was always him... Sneaky gangster...