Proposal

'After I fell in love with you, I fell in love with my life...
Be with me always...'

Suhasini hopped in the car...

Adi: Porumaiya vaa...

Suhasini: naan chinna ponnu.. Odi varalam.. Unnai maariya???

Adi: oiii Enna??? Kaatanuma naan yaaru nu...

Suhasini: Veandom veandom.. Sari edhuku pay panna???

Adi: I saw that your sisters were also shopping in that store.. They might have troubled you...

Un moolaiku puriyudho illayo.. Maatitu muzhikka pore nu dhaan I paid...

Suhasini: Adhellam naan nalla dhaan handle pannen.. Its you.. Nee dhaan Ennai namba matre...

Adi: Sari namburen.. Nee smart dhaan...

Suhasini: That's an high end store.. Anga ellam evlo kaasu varum.. Nee pay pannure... You give it to me next time...

Adi: you money-grubber.. I expected something like this from you...

Suhasini: he he he he he.... So where are we going now????

Adi: Where do you want to???

Suhasini: I don't have any particular place...

Adi: I have something in mind...

They soon reached a restaurant called Crown restaurant...

Suhasini: wow this one looks so beautiful..

Adi: its ours...

Suhasini: apdiya????

Adi: yes... Do u remember??? You once suggested me to try out staying in hotel to spice up our life....

He winked as he said that.. They then got into the lift.

Suhasini: I don't remember such thing... Nee chumma poi soldre.. Naan sollaleiye apdi....

Adi: Apdiya??? Paakuren.. Inniku nee epdi escape aagure nu.... I booked a penthouse.. Inniku nee en kitte irundhu odave mudiyadhu...

Suhasini: Adi.. You can't do this.. Ipdi ellam panna.... Naan un kitte pesave matten... I'm seriously telling you...

Adi: I don't mind.. As long as you stay in the distance I can touch.. That's enough.. I don't want to listen to anything from your loud mouth..

Suhasini: you gangster what are you trying to do???

Adi: The thing which I was postponing from a very long time...

Suhasini was constantly hitting him..

The lift then stopped... She stood facing against the door...

Suhasini: I'm not coming out..

Adi: you will...

She suddenly felt fresh air.. She then turned around to have the shock of her life...

It was rooftop filled with flowers.. Different kinds of flowers which were not easily available... She just ran out of the lift and took a stroll around the vast terrace... There was a path of rose petals.. And a table at the end..

She was too overwhelmed by what she saw... She turned around to look at him. But he was nowhere to be found.. Then she saw him coming from the other end with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

She stood there with brimming tears in her eyes..

Adi: Sorry... Romba munnadiye pannirukanum le..