Cutiepie

'Falling in love with him was never in my plan. Until one day, I woke up loving him so much...'

Prerna: Do you think that Ashwini would know about your identity?? Like You're Hasini as well as Sia..

Suhasini: Therinju irukkalam...

Prerna: Aren't you worried???

Suhasini: Why should I be???

Prerna: The previous you was very much conscious about the identity..

Suhasini: That me was not able to save myself at the time of crisis.. And this me don't really remember how I lived back then...

All I know for sure now is that I love my baby Nasi kutty and my cutie pie... I will protect them... And this empire too...

And more than that, she might have known. She was able to track my A country identity.. appo inga irukkra identity kandu pidikradhu kashtam nu nenaikriya??

Rohit: What if she revealed??

Prerna: If she revealed, nammaku avale advertise pandra maari aayidum... She isn't that stupid..

After all, she is vying for First lady's position.

She winked at Rohit when she said that last part...

Suhasini: No no no no no... My cutiepie is mine... Only mine...

Adi: Who is the cutiepie???

Rohit: What in the world??? Brother-in-law... Ungale paathu pala naal aache...

Adi smiled at him... Rohit tried to hug Adi but Ranjan stopped him midway..

Rohit: What???

Ranjan: Outsiders not allowed...

Rohit cursed inwardly and stood on side..

Adi hugged him.

Rohit: Paathiya Bahubali???

Adi: Ennaiya soldre???

Rohit: Brother-in-law neenga periya baahubali... Ungale poi solluvena... Indha chinna bahubali eh sonnen...

Adi's attention was not at him when he said that..

Rohit: Neenga paarunga... Naan poitu varen...

Everyone left the room leaving the royal couple. Suhasini tried to play it cool.

Suhasini: Enna indha pakkam???

He extended a flower bouquet towards her. But he retracted his hand before she could get it.

Adi: Yaar andha cutie pie???

Suhasini: Adhu... Adhu... Adhu...

Adi: Adhu??? I'm still waiting...

Suhasini: Adhu Nasya...

Adi: Oh... My cutiepie is mine nu nee sonnadhu Nasya ve???

Suhasini: Yes... I swear on God..

Adi: Only mine nu sonnadhum avale dhaan... ????

Suhasini: True, my lord...

Adi: Appo andha vying for first lady position nu sonnadhu Nasya ve eduthukka thaano???

She twisted her face...

Suhasini: Were you listening to our conversation from the beginning???

Adi: Not from the beginning... But thevaiyana alavu kettuten...