National Competition

'Having someone who can handle all your moods is such a blessing.'

Z country was all set for its national competition as they were given the opportunity to participate in the international competition. All fashionistas attended the event including fashion gurus from all over the world. Nasya, Oorvashi and Madhana attended the event to cheer Suhasini and Prerna.

As the winner was going to represent the country in international stages, they were concentrating on authenticity and ethnicity in the rounds. There were around 10 rounds in the competition.

Magic was asked to join from the fifth round as they already had an experience of participating in international stage. But Magic's management denied it politely and they also joined the competition from the first round.

Kannan and Suhasini were preparing their models and working diligently in their area. Kannan designed up until seven rounds and Suhasini did for the last three rounds.

Ash's dressing room was straight opposite to Magic's room. As Ashwini came out of the room, she saw Suhasini standing on the entrance of Magic room.

She went and stood next to her.

Ashwini: You could have agreed to participate from fifth round. By that way, you would have had a chance to say atleast we crossed round five..

Suhasini: Yeah I too believe so... Thappu panniten...

Ashwini didn't expect her to readily agree so. Suhasini laughed at her confused face.

Suhasini: If I had participated from round five, I wouldn't have had to listen to your cheap talk...

Okay see you on stage... I have work...

She left her standing on the entrance. Ashwini was frustrated. She already paid two judges to vote for her in the 5-judges panel.

The six rounds ended quickly. Suhasini congratulated Kannan with her whole heart.

Suhasini: What happened?? Why are you upset???

Kannan: We gave our best in each round. We are far better than Ash. But our marks are just above them. It is unfair.

Prerna: Someone is meddling in judging.

Suhasini smiled..

Prerna: That b*tch...

Suhasini: Don't bother...

Kannan... I know, you always give your best and believe me... We are the ones representing our country in international stages this year... Okay??? Go and prep your model...

He nodded and left soon.

Prerna: I just hope everything goes well for us... Our jewelry line depends on our performance today...

Suhasini: You are the girl behind the desk.. you worry about that.. I'm the hands on person... I will do my job...

Prerna understood the meaning behind her words...

Seventh round started soon. This round's theme was Paavadai and Thavani...

Ash's model walked the ramp in full confidence. Her dress was made out of silk. It had a floral and beach theme. At first, it was catchy to the eye but as the model walked, the audience felt that the pattern of the dress didn't match the theme given for that round. It was too modern.

Magic's model was the last to enter the stage. The model had a golden blouse and purple skirt. The eye catching part of her dress was her thavani. It was made out of peacock feathers. And everyone was so stunned to see such a presentation. Judges were left in awe.