Continue the act

'The love of a family is a life's greatest blessing.'

Sathyakala came out of the store and called Rajeev.

Sathyakala: Rajeev naan un kitte first eh sonnen illaya?? Naan Eeshwar soldra designer kooda dhaan work panna poren nu.. Why is History meddling again and again??

Rajeev: Aunty.. Sorry.. Naan first time unga kitte kettadhoda edhuvum pannaleiye..

Sathyakala: Someone from History bribed my assistant to sabotage my designer's works..

Rajeev thought for a minute..

Rajeev: Sorry aunty.. This will not be repeated..

Sathyakala: un company aale oru nalla designer eh naan ezhakka irundhen...

Rajeev: sorry solliten le aunty.. Please..

Sathyakala: Thirumba ipdi pannadhe.. You people are young.. Strive harder and win by honesty..

Rajeev: I understand aunty.. Ungalku ivlo pidichirukku na andha designer yaaru??

Sathyakala: She is from Magic.. Sia nu peru... Her designs are so refreshing... You will see in future.. Inniku show le naan oru saree potruppen.. Banarasi Kanchipuram collaboration le oru saree.. Merandu poitten.. She is really talented..

You are her rival... I know.. Please be fair.. I want her talent to be shown to this world.. This is a request from your aunty...

Rajeev: ivlo soldringa na nalla designer eh dhaan irukkum... And ungalkagave I will not do anything shady against her.. But en kitteyum theramai aana designers irukkanga.. Lets see who wins..

Indha year event le paarunga..

Sathyakala: I'm really looking forward to it...

Rajeev was pensive after the call.. He then asked Manohar to visit his office..

Rajeev: Did you bribe Sathyakala's assistant??

Manohar: Did it work out??

Rajeev slapped the file he had across Mano's face..

Rajeev: indha store eh revamp panna sonnadhu branding ku mattum illa.. Don't do anything shady... Already plagiarism adhu Idhu nu.. Maatunadhu gnabagam illaya??

Manohar: I heard you talking to Sathyakala about designing her dresses.. So I thought of helping you..

Rajeev: Did I ask you to do??

Manohar: I'm a partner of this store.. I can do what I want..

Rajeev: you are partner just in name.. Keep that in mind.. Ippo indha stores nadathavum naan dhaan kaasu kudukren.. Enaku theriyama edhuvum nadakka koodadhu...

Manohar: Didn't you want to win against Magic??

Rajeev: yes.. But fairly... Adhuku dhaane kannan eh hire pannirukku.. Ippovachi sondhama velai Seinga.. This store will not only boost your reputation.. This store is going to boost my reputation too... Keep an eye...

Because I will be keeping an eye on you...

Manohar was frustrated to the core. He wanted to win Rajeev's favor. Hence he bribed sathyakala's assistant and he did not expect it to backfire.

Rajeev thought for a long time to find this designer called Sia.. He knew that the store was owned by Suhasini. But he was not aware of the designer working for it. He wanted to hire her to his company.

---------

Eeshwar's penthouse:

Eeshwar: Hey baby...