Funny and Silly girl

'There is a power in looking silly and not caring that you do.'

3 days before:

Aditya reached his office in the morning. He took care of every issues and met with all the officials who were waiting for him.

In the noon...

Doctor Kishore entered his office..

Kishore: Enna ilavarase... Ennai kuptrukinga??? Edhuvum urgency ah??

Aditya: yeah.. So far no results from your research. Adhan unnai velai eh Vittu thookiralama nu yosikren..

Kishore: mannichurunga manna.. Naan marandhuten en place eh.. We will definitely find a solution for your problem soon... But I want to know the reason you called me..

Aditya: you know right... I often disguise myself and go around the city...

Kishore: yeah makkal nalanukaga mannar poradhu dhaane...

Adi stared at him...

Kishore: okay.. No more pun... Mannichurunga...

Adi: Yesterday I went to an hotel to learn about drug trafficking.... And......

Kishore: sollunga.. Ippo dhaan thrilling ah podhu...

Adi: I slept with a girl...

Kishore: whattttt?????

Man... Don't lie... I have been with you for years... Don't lie to me..

You cannot even touch a girl's finger... How could you???

Adi: stop jumping around my office...

Kishore: this is such a break through... I can not even imagine how our queen will react when she knows it....

Adi: I will chop your tongue off.. If you tell mom...

Kishore: solla matten.. Solla matten...

But how did it happen???

Adi: adhuku dhaane unnai kupten... I was drugged.. I don't know whether it was the drug... Or....

Kishore: Her...

He then grinned.... Adi's look turned grave...

Kishore: okay cool down prince... No more... Idhuku naama Ippove oru mudivuku vara mudiyadhu...

Did you try touching any other girl???

Adi: Disgusting...

Kishore: what about your girl friend??

You have any wish to touch her...

Adi thought about it. But he was not able to bring himself to think such things with Monica.

Adi: No way... I still feel nauseated...

Kishore: What about her???

Adi: Who???

Kishore: the girl you had a secret rendezvous with...

Adi: I don't know...

Kishore: I don't know is better than disgusting... Then we need to check more on that...

Why don't you try again???

Adi looked at him menacingly.

Kishore: okay... I will go back and do our research and find out.. Why it is working out with her...

He left the office.

Aditya is the first born of Mahadev and Madhana. His great grandfather ruled the country Z for years. He then ended the monarchy with his reign and gave way for democracy in his country. But people still loved the royals as they were so righteous and iron clad when it came to ruling the country diligently. Hence the royals were voted and selected as Prime Ministers.