Monica

'Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.

They both walked out of the boutique and her leg slipped when she was walking down the stairs and he held her hand to stop her from falling..

Adi: paathu nada...

Suhasini: unnai yaaru vegama poga soldra???

You are tall and big.. You can walk... Think about me.. I'm short and sweet...

And ivlo naal you walked alone... Now you have me with you... Slow down...

She said it non-chalantly. But it hit him different... The girl walking behind him was going to become his wife. Even though it was only for few years, they might have to share so many things in between..

They reached the palace soon.

Adi: you will see my grandma and mom hopefully... Dad is on tour.. My brother and sister are out of country..

His brother Eeshwar was one of country's finest businessmen. They stayed on top of the food chain. They had big line of businesses. He also had a younger sister called oorvashi.. She was studying abroad.

Suhasini: you mean.. Empress Dowager???

Adi: yes...

She acted like fainting..

Suhasini: hold me one second...

Adi: what???

Suhasini: I'm going to meet my idol.. Enna??? She is such a strong queen in our history.. Even though we don't follow monarchy anymore.. With due respect to late emperor, after his demise, it was her who said people to vote for a commoner as your father was so young..

I love her... This is the only best thing happened after meeting you so far...

Adi stared at her....

Adi: ulla vandhu edhuvum olaradhe...

Suhasini: matten matten...

But he did not believe her.

They both were welcomed by Madhana..

Madhana: Aww en marumaga evlo azhaga irukka....

Adi: Amma...

He nodded at her

Adi: Idhu Suhasini...

Madhana: nee sollanuma?? I can guess it easily... Evlo azhaga irukka...

Suhasini touched her feet..

Madhana: elinchiru ma.. Nalla irukkanum..

Suhasini: nalla irukkingala Maa??

Madhana: nalla irukken da...

Enaku en marumagal eh pudichiruku Adi...

Adi was shocked to see this development. His mom always had her head high and she stayed unapproachable for most of the people. But they both got along with each other so easily.

Madhana: vaanga ulla polam.. Paati waiting....

------

Empress looked at her from head to toe...

Empress: you look good...

Suhasini: nandri paati...

She smiled at her..

Empress: come here...

Will you become my grand daughter-in-law???

Suhasini: yes...