Let's play dirty

'I'm there waiting, watching, keeping to the shadows
But when you need me, I'll step out of the shadow and protect what's mine.'

Adi got recovered from his wounds. He resumed office pretty soon. Suhasini was also busy with MAGIC as it was doing a great business.

Fashion week was announced in F country. It also collided with Adi and Suhasini's tour.

Adi: I will not be coming to this tour baby...

Suhasini: Idhu dhaane first tour...???

She looked at him with her puppy eyes...

Adi: yeah.. But I resumed office two days back only.. So you will be going alone..

Suhasini: I have never gone to any country out of Z. You are telling me to go alone..

Adi: you are not a commoner anymore.. You're this country's first woman.. You will be respected and treated well.. Don't worry...

3 days dhaane... I know you wish to attend F country's fashion week.. Illana unnai thaniya anuppa matten...

Do you think I can be without you??...

Suhasini: hmm.... Will you be fine?? Nee epdi iruppe?? Unaku innum kaayam sariya aara kooda illa...

Adi: I will take care.. You attend this event.. Unaku veanumna take your people with you...

Suhasini: Prerna and Rohit ah???

Adi: yes... They cannot travel with you.. But I can arrange for their flights and accommodation..

They can attend the event representing your brand..

Suhasini: Wow.. Can you do that???

Adi: Yes I can.. But with a condition...

Suhasini: Enna condition??

Adi: you should not find any guy there...

Suhasini: I will not.. Unnai eh ennale samalika mudiyale..

Adi: innum naan unnai onnume pannale di...

Suhasini: That night is imprinted in my mind so clearly...

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha Apdiya??? Enga Sollu.. Keppom..

She slapped her head lightly for her thoughtless blabbering.

Suhasini: Naan sonnadhe marandhuru...

Adi: Matten... You come here...

Suhasini: vara matten... Ippo dhaan nee nalla paiyana irukke...

Adi: appo Prerna Rohit tickets marandhuru...

She jumped and hopped towards him and hugged him...

Suhasini: Adi... Baby... Please...

Adi: You money-grubber...

Give me something....

He said as he showed his cheek..

Suhasini: you are so corrupted...

She then pecked on his cheek.

-----

Suhasini left for F country in the private jet. Her accommodation was made in one of the prestigious hotels in the country.

As promised, Adi got Prerna and Rohit their tickets and accommodation in the adjacent hotel to her.

They were on their way to F country. Suhasini called Adi, once she settled herself in the room.

Adi: reached???