Bury in Hell

'I think a primal role of a man in a relationship is to protect his woman.'

Adi left for F country the next day. Suhasini was attending the fashion week with full enthusiasm as this was her long time dream. She was awed to see many of our idols costumes on the ramp.

She was sitting on the first row on every show. She attended all shows of top brands like Chanel, Gucci, Dior, Louis Vuitton and so on. She wished to make Magic a top brand in the world. Prerna and Rohit attended the shows in second row. Rohit was literally enjoying his time as he never expected that he would get to see these shows in closer light.

Suhasini was enjoying her time without knowing the things happening in the country.

A media outlet called Minnal, supported by an opposite party, shared a picture on their social media. People were shocked to see the picture.

In the picture, first lady was hugging a guy whose face was not visible from the angle in which the photo was taken. It was not a normal hug.  They both were tightly embracing.

Soon the picture became a topic to many channels.

Flash news:

Is our PM being cuckolded??

First lady is cheating on our beloved PM

News spread like a wildfire. Everyone in the country was talking about this news.

------

Eeshwar's office

Assistant: Sir, you should check out this news..

Eeshwar was coming out of his meeting..

Assistant: I have been waiting for you for a very long time...

Eeshwar: What happened??

Assistant then showed the tab he held in his hands..

Eeshwar looked at the picture.. He stood in silence for a minute..

Eeshwar: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..

Assistant was confused to see him laughing..

Assistant: Sir..

Eeshwar: Oh my god.. Can't you see?? That's my brother...

Brother is letting someone to publish this news.. Someone is going to be punished..

Eeshwar: We don't have to do anything.. Call and inform Palace that no counter measures are required.

----

Every media outlet was roaring and sputtering out the news.

Palace also did not answer this time. This silence caused a doubt for few in the industry.

Lakshmi: Naan sonnadhu velai senjuchi paathiya???

Kala: Ama ma.. Pora vegathule avaluku foreign leiye divorce aayidum polave...

Lakshmi: Avan Anga poi erangum bodhu avan pondati evlo mosamanava nu therinju angaye avale thooki pottutu varanum..

Avalukaga dhaane en purushaneiyum ponnaiyum adichan.. Avanukum thevai avalukum thevai..

Guna and Lekha did not open their mouths throughout these events.

-----

By evening, a photo was posted in Adi's social media handle. Everyone was shocked again.

In this picture, Adi was wearing the same shirt and pant as the guy in the rumored picture. It was a selfie taken by him with Suhasini in his arms.